chapter 12

Music was on loud and tonight was masquerade night. Each of us girls had a choice of the devil of an angel. I had to go with a devil. Jared had been calling and I didn't call him back.  I needed to really think about what I wanted. With two jobs I didn't really have a lot of time to mess around anyways. Shannon on the other hand was working a lot as well. We barely seen each other.  I was deep into dancing and the lights were flashing when I felt a hand on my waist and breath on my shoulder. S" I like a chick with a naughty devil side". I panicked but kept it cool. He didn't know it was me anyways.  I reached for his hand pushing it away and didn't say a word. I turned to him and held around his neck. S" your not gonna tall to me? ". I shook my head no.  He smiled.  S" mm mm mystery girl, I like it". His huge hands grabbed me turning me against his chest and I grabbed around his neck. S" I want a private dance ". I whispered in his ear " I'm not a stripper...I don't do that shit".   His hand pulled me to a private room and he shut the door.  S" now that I have you all to myself.... I want a show". So I had an idea. Ok you want a show?  I'm gonna give you one then.  I pushed him on the couch and took off my heels.  I ran my foot over his leg dragging it down over his cock. His hand grabbed to for my foot I shoved it away S" oh I can't touch you? ".  I shook my head no again.  He sat up and pulled me on his lap and leaned in and licked my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair.  S" fuck your sexy...". I grinded down in his cock again and he tried to touch my chest as u smacked away his hand.  I pushed h back against the couch lifting up his shirt.  Licking under his chin I moaned and playfully bit his neck.  Suddenly my mask fell off and I tried to grab it.  But it was too late.  S" Julie?  why are you...... fuck your so naughty ....a dancer huh? I like it ". He pulled off my top and took my nipple in his lips sucking.   Me " fuck Shannon......  at work ".  He quickly undid his pants and pulled my bottoms to the side . S" you will fuck me ".  I slid him inside of me and he took control.  S" mmmmm that's it ". I leaned back holding onto to his knees rubbing my pussy  against his cock. He sat up grabbing my hips in a quicker motion.  Me" Jesus Shannon mm mm fuck".   My body shook and gave him his reward.   He pulled me back up and kissed me.  I got off and knew he was gonna cum. Down my throat he went and he held my head just hard enough for his cum to run down my lips.  I looked in his eyes licking my lips.   S" come here ".  I got over his body and kissed him.  S" I'm gonna continue this when you get home, my private dancer ".