chapter 38

Shannon " your telling me this now?  When I'm about to go back on tour again? ".  Me" I just think I would be a distraction for you that's all".  Shannon looked the other way and I knew it hurt him.  Me" please don't be mad ".  Shannon " your breaking up with me ! How am I supposed to feel right now? ".  Me" I'm not Shannon!  I'm just giving you an out that way when you go on the road if some chick wants to...... ". S" oh my fuckin god!  You basically calling me a god damn whore!  You think that's the type of shit I do when I'm on the road?  I just pick random chicks take em to my room and fuck them?  Wow! I can't believe your being like this to me right now!  That's fucked up. Your fucked up! ".  Me" ok now your being a dick!".  S, x I'd rather be a dick then a cold hearted bitch ".  I was done taking.  Shannon " yea there ya go run away when it gets serious ".  Me" like I said I'm fuckin giving you an out!  Have fun on the road with those chicks ".  I grabbed my keys and headed back to my car.  I got in and drove off. I glanced in my mirror and there not to far behind was Shannon.  Me" auh hell ". I got to the house and he blocked my car in.  Me" just go!".  He followed me in and I couldn't close the door. S" damit were gonna talk about this shit! ".   Me" there's nothing to say ". He grabbed me and pushed me down on the couch and held me down with all his weight.  Me" your heavy you know that?". S" stop! Why are pushing me away?  Is there someone else? ".  Me" fuck you move! ".   S" you love me and your just fuckin scared that I might just be good for you. I'm right huh? ".    I looked in his eyes and he was indeed  right.   S" if you don't wanna be with me tell me now and I will be out of your life forever.".  Oh that was a scary thought.  Losing him forever? I felt my heart shatter, I swallowed my pride and gave into him.  S" tell me...... tell me you don't love me".  He laid his head on my neck and said it again in my ear. S" say it ".  I held around his neck and kissed it and said " I don't wanna lose you...... I love you ". He entwined his finger in mine and said " then marry me ".  Me" ok ".  S" you mean it?  ".  Me" yea.... I'm sorry I hurt you ".   S" the only you could ever hurt me baby is if you tell me you don't love me".   Me" sometime I feel like I don't deserve your love ". He looked in my eyes and said " in my eyes you deserve the world and more ".  Me" really? ".  Fuck here comes the tears!  He brought out this side I kept hidden from the world. S" you have my heart, you are my world and I would do anything to make you happy ".  Me" I don't need anything else then ".  He leaned into my lips kissed me.