Chapter 64

The show was great the crowd was crazy and dancing singing all of the songs.  Jared and Shannon had to stay after to make sure last minute things were taken care of.  I went with Kim to the hotel. I we got packed up and ready to go to the next show. K" how you feeling doll?".  Me" I'm fine ".  Suddenly I felt like I wanted to pass out.  I felt the room spin and I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Kim came rushing over to me and tried to wake me up it was no use.  She dialed up Shannon and he told Jared tunning to his car. She called 911 and I read rushed to the hospital and cane with me in the ambulance.   Shannon was speeding down the road as fast as he could and missed me.  I was still passed out and was rushed to the room. Shannon" where is my wife, her name is Julie ". He was trying to catch his breath and looked at his phone and Jared was calling.   J" find her? ".  S" no......no".   The nurse pointed to the room down the hall and he left before she could finish.  He looked in the window and I was hooked up to IVs and still out if it. Kim met up with Shannon and he just didn't wanna be bothered.  S" is she gonna be ok? ".  Kim stopped and turned around.  K" yea baby.....she's gonna be ok ". He looked in at me and felt his heart breaking.  Half hour later Jared came to the hospital and seen Shannon was upset and said " don't worry we are here for you".     S" thank you man".    All three sat and waited for news. Later that night,  the doctor came out and found Shannon asleep and woke him.   Doctor " may I talk to you? ".   Shannon was still half asleep and got up to follow him.