chapter 4

I got to the club and ready for my shift.  Boss " hurry you got people waiting ". I put on my heels and stepped onto the floor. The place was packed and lots of eye candy.  Then music was blaring and I started to dance. Lights flashed and I felt alive. I could feel someone behind me and I turned and I could have died.  It was Mr blue eyes. Why was he here?  He smiled and passed me by to sit at the table with a couple other guys. I continued to dance and enjoy the atmosphere. Hour later,  the music was till going and I took a break at by the bar and sip on some spring water.  Suddenly I felt a hand on my lower back. He spoke" we meet again ". I looked up and his eyes once again stopped my heart.  Me" hey".  He sat down and touched my hand and said " so this is what you do for a living huh?".  Me" yep. Pays the bills ".  He leaned in and said" are you busy tomorrow?".  Me" I'm not a easy lay if that's what  your after? ".   He smiled and brushed my hair off my face. Damn!  J" I want to get to know you better, no strings attached ". Me " I have to work tomorrow all day ". J" wait?  You have another job? ".  Me" I have an expensive life style so yea".   He took a sip of his drink and said" how about lunch then? ".  Me" ok then what time? ".  He wrote down his number and slid  it to me. J" you tell me..... I gotta go have a good night ".  Me" you too ".  He walked over to his table and I was about to stand up when he turned and came back to me.  J" I never got your name ". He was right in front of my face.  I felt his breath on my lips.  Me" ju....Julie ".  J" nice to meet you ". He took my hand and kissed it.  J" see you tomorrow ".   Me" ok ".  He had this powerful presence.  Finally my shift was done and I headed home.  I decided to make him wait until tomorrow to text him.  Make him wonder if I was gonna really call.