chapter 19

J" that looks good ".  Me" it is ".  I looked a this food and didn't know what the hell he was eating but I just went for it and asked him why he was eating it.  Me" what is that? ".  He smiled and said " its vegan cuisine ".  He filled up his fork and said " taste it ". He held it to my lips and I took a bite.  it was actually good  too. J" like it? ".  Me" mmmmhmmm".  He put down his fork and leaned into me closer and held my chin. Me" I don't know if I should ". His eyes were piercing through mine.  J" no....you defiantly should ".   His lips touched mine and set them on fire . His hand held my face and I kissed him deeper. When we separated, he and I didn't say a word. J" who is he? ".  Me" who is who? ".  J" your seeing someone, when I kissed you I could feel it ".  Me" no.....no one".  J" look at me ".  I did and he  smiled.  J" come here ".    I got up and came over to him.  He pulled me on his lap and held my face.  J" who is he?" He leaned in and kissed my neck.  His hand grabbed my breast.  Me" we are in public ". He moaned in my ear and licked my neck.  J" I wanna fuck you ". Me" here?".    J" why not? ".  He pushed his hand under my shirt and pinched my nipple. Me" auh fuck I can't ".  J" you can ". He lifted me up and took me to the back of his car. He closed and locked the door.  Me" Jared no". He pushed up my shirt and licked my body everywhere.  J" tell me no ".  He pulled off my pants and panties. Me" Jared..... auh fuck ". He shoved his tongue on my pussy and savoured me.  J" mm mm she's wants to be fucked ". Me" I'm seeing someone ". J" he doesn't have to know ". He sat up and took down his pants.  Me" baby..... I.....shit". He pushed all if his cock in me and rammed me good.  J" so naughty ".  Me" fuck! your gonna get me in trouble ".  J" no one had to know ". He leaned over to me and kissed me. Me " damn.....fuck you feel so good ". He bit my neck and fucked me good I screamed out his name and came. He didn't stop. Me" again?".   J" I'm gonna fuck you till you can't cum anymore".  Hour later he finished be off. I gripped his shoulders and sucked deep in his neck. J" satisfied".  Me" yea.....fuck I'm late for work ".  J" I wanna see you again ".  Me " you will ". He got dressed and let me out of his car. I turned to adjust my skirt when I looked up to a pair of hazel eyes. S" so you get paid to fuck random guys too?  ".  Oh shit!