chapter 62

I pinned her ass down and untied Shannon I knew that would drive Jared fuckin crazy.  He laid down and  I climbed on his dick and sucked on Kim's pussy.  K" fuck that's good...... keep giving ". Shannon sucked on my chest and suddenly felt a sharp pain on my ass.  J" naughty fuckin bitch!".  Jared grabbed my ass and record me against Shannon's cock. S" shit!". J" you defiant bitches! ".   Me" Jesus fuck!'. Jared pulled my hair hard and rode my ass deeper.  J" make her cum! ". I couldn't concentrate on Kim.  Shannon " Kim turn over ".  She go up over his mouth and he pulled her pussy over his mouth and sucked her off. She held his head and I rode his cock.  Me" " FUCK!".  J" cum for me you filthy slut!". I shook violently and came all over Shannon's dick and Jared rode me harder unto he was about to cum and pulled out and grabbed Kim off of Shannon's mouth pushing her flat on the bed and said" finish me! ". K" fuck me instead!". He pushed her legs apart and slammed all his length inside her.  K" fuck yes!".  S" mmmmm cum again baby!".  I rode him out cumming again ". I was with out but satisfied.  He pulled me down and kissed me holding me still as he came inside me.  Me" I love you ". He smiled " I love you  more ".  K" auh shit right there ".   J" there?  right here ". Moaning louder and louder she started to scream out and he bit her neck and slammed her one last time sending her crashing into estacy cumming hard choking his dick as he filled her swollen pussy with all of his cum.  J" god damn!".  K" mmmmm baby ".  He kissed her and she said " next time don't cheat bitch".