chapter 18

K" so how long have you guys been dating? ".  S" not to long but, I seen her and I knew I had to have her ".  K" wow thats cool ". He handed her some coffee and I was till fast asleep in bed. Awhile later my phone went off and I looked it was Jared. Me"  Hey how are you? ".  J" I'm good how are you? ".  Me" great I gotta work in a bit? ".   J" come have breakfast with me ".   Me" now? ". J" yea.   why not? ".   I looked and Shannon was down taking with Kim.  I somehow thought hell why not.  Me" ok, I will be ready in a half hour.".   J" ok see ya then ".   I got out if bed and in the shower.   I stepped out and Shannon was there in the doorway.  S" where are you going? ". Me" to breakfast with a friend".  S" a girl? ".  Me" no ".  He came over and pinned me in the door.  S" stay here ".  Me" he's in his way over ".   S" I want you to stay here with me today ". Me" I will tomorrow ". He let  me go and I got dressed.   S" have fun ".  I ignored him and fixed up my hair.  I'd he was the jealous type I was gonna have to rethink this.   With my purse in hand I grabbed my keys heading out the door. I reached my car and he pulled my body to him. S" come home tonight please ".  Me" I will.....its just breakfast Shannon".  He let me go and didn't say any other word to me.