chapter 16

Days passed and I was at work on my lunch break when my phone went off. Me" hey".  K" I'm at the airport ". Fuck I almost forgot.  I was stuck at work and knew I had to go and pick her up.  Me" hey I will pay for a cab for you. Shannon is at my house so he will let you in ".  K" oh my!  Who's this Shannon? ".  I didn't wanna share.  Me" he's my room mate ".  K" oh ok. Well I will see you in a awhile ".  Me" ok love you are you in awhile".  Hour later she got to my house.  Shannon " Julie's home..... hey you.... oh hello".  K" hello ".  S" can I help you? ".   K" I'm Julie's friend she said I could stay here for awhile ".   S" come in ". He picked up her bags and took them up to the spare room.  S" can I get you anything? ".   K" you got vodka? ".  S" knowing Julie.. . yes I do ". He poured her a glass and gave it to her.  S" so where are you from? ".  She leaned back on the couch and said " New York ". S" big city girl huh?  ".   K" yes indeed. How do you like living with my girl? ".  He smiled big and said" she's my girl ...   I love.... so are you hungry? ".  K" your dating her? ".   S" yea, she never told you? ".  K" she probably will when she gets home ".  They got to know each other and I got home hours later.   Me" I'm home ". K" hey you!!!".   She ran over to me and hugged me and I was ecstatic to have her here with me.   I saw his eyes over her shoulder and I let Kim go.  It was like I was in a trance he was pulling me in.  I grabbed his face and kissed him pushing him up in the wall. I didn't give him a chance to talk I just missed him.  S" mm mm that was nice ". I laid kisses in his neck and held my arms around his body tight.  Me" take me to bed".    S" you have company ". K" hey its ok.... I'm gonna go take a shower ". She left upstairs and I kissed him and smiling   S" what's on your mind baby ". I nibbled on his ear and said " I wanna fuck you ".  He picked me up and carried me to bed.  He opened the door and laid me in the bed. Me" Lay down baby....I'm gonna change be right back ".   S" ok".  He took off his clothes and I got changed and got my toys ready.  I turned off the lights and he said " come here baby ".   I knew he couldn't see me. I grabbed his hands and cuffed them down to the bed.  I leaned over and found his cock and licked  the tip. S" suck it..... do it! ".  I savoured his precum and he moaned.  And then WHAP!  Me " you've been very bad baby!".  S" auh shit!".    I went and grabbed my special toy and I put it on his cock and he moaned loud. Me" you ready for me baby " S" show me what you got baby".  The room was illuminated with a candle he seen my face and knew his ass was fucked. I dripped it all over his sexy ass body .I watched him arch up and I leaned over and bit his erect nipple. Then poured wax all over it. Me" payback time baby ".  He growled and gave me a death stare. This was gonna  fun.