chapter 53

Kim decided to go with Jared on tour. Her boss was being a dick so she quit.  So why not right?   K" he ok? ".  J" I don't know I'm not his baby sitter ask him ". K" wow. Why are you pissy?".   Jared knew that Shannon was upset and was the type if he wanted to talk about he would come to you.  Otherwise just leave him be.  Shannon turned off his phone and set it on the side holder of his seat. He looked out the window and couldn't understand why I hadn't shown up to say goodbye.  S" maybe she..... no..... or would she? ".  He thought well Tomo did have a call and was acting all smiles and he had just told us he spoke with Julie.... my wife! ".  He put in his headphones and blocked out the world.   Hours later the plan touched down in Austria and the sun was beaming through the windows. Shannon and the rest stepped out and headed off to the airport . I was worried maybe my plan wouldn't work.  Hopefully Tomo didn't say anything.  I got ready and waited. J" hey we are gonna go get dinner you wanna come? ". S" no.......I don't feel like it right now ".  He took out his key and shoved it on the door.  Picked up his bags and open it.  A smile lit up across his face.  The room was covered in candles , lilies &lilac scented candles lit with pink red and white road petals strewn across the bed. His big surprise was waiting for him in the middle of the bed.  Me" I've been waiting for you for a long..... long....time ". He dropped his bags and took off his coat.  S" fuck I love you ". He came over to me and I laid on my back smiling.  Right when he was about to kiss me I said " hold on...... I have a surprise for you ". I united my robe and looked in his eyes. S" mm mm I wanna see more of you ".  Me " kiss me all over I need you so bad right now ". He kissed my lips and neck and my hands meshed in his hair moaning as he dipped lower and lower m My nerves were going crazy.  He was getting close.  He grabbed my breast and felt them in his hands.   He lifted my top up exposing my stomach then stopped looking up to me. I held my breath and waited for his reaction.  S" are you.....is.....you are? ". Me "Surprise! "   He smiled and said " oh god I'm so fuckin happy right now ". He kissed my stomach and  read out loud what i had written on my stomach  with a huge smile " we're pregnant! ".  He came over on top of me locking our hands together and looked deep into my eyes and said " I love you,....I'm so happy your here with me ".