chapter 63

It was the night of the show in Rome. I was super excited to see Shannon play.  I never got a good chance to just sit back and watch him.  S" time to go baby".   I looked out the window and wondered what he was thinking about.  He had this strange look on his face when he woke up.  When I asked him he just said he was ok and it was nothing.  I grabbed my hoodie and flats and headed out the door with him. He held my hand and kissed it.  I loved when he was like this.  We drove down to the  place of the show and I seen Kim. Shannon parked the car and turned to look at me.  S" you feeling ok? ".   Me" yea why? ".   He came over and laid his head on my lap.  I looked down to his sweet face and he smiled. S" I love you ".  Me" you do? ".  He tickled me and then lifted up my shirt and leaned in kissing my belly.  I felt insecure but he made me feel like I was beautiful.  S" I just wanna stay here with you ".  Me" babe I'd love that except  for you need to make some girls go crazy tonight ".  S" I just wanna make your body go crazy right now ".  He sat up and looked in my eyes and said " I love you ". He held the back of my neck and kissed me leaning the seat back he then started to kiss my neck and moan loud in my ear.  Me" Shannon......fuck......there's people pulling in next to us ".  S" I don't care all I see right now is you ".  I smiled he grinned and kissing my lips.   I took off my shirt and he  grabbed hold of  my chest.  S" we have an hour ".  Me" that's..... mmmmm.....shit..... enough time".   He laughed as he ran his hand in my hair.  Me" baby take me ".   He took off his belt and undid his pants.  Me" your always hard as fuck..... Jesus ".   S" you do this to me that's why ".  I lifted my hips up and he pulled down my skirt and panties.  Me" auh god........ yessss".  He slid inside me and I sucked deep into his neck.  S". fuck......... you drive me crazy".   I grabbed his ass and made him fuck me faster.   Me" Shannon....... make me cum baby".  He sped up and looked deep in my eyes matching my movements.  I dug deep into his shoulders with my nails.  S" Shit!".  His phone went off and I grabbed it. It was Jared.  I answered it and said " call....... him......back.....auh fuck ".  Jared looked at Kim and said " their fuckin in the car ".  Kim busted up laughing and handed Jared a paper.  S" cmon baby.....cum for me.". I gripped my legs tight around him waist and screamed out his name for the world to hear.  S" yeeeeaaaa there ya go.........mmmmmm ". He slammed into  me a couple more times and came inside me.  Both of spent and sweaty trying to catch out breath.  S" I'm gonna have a fuckin amazing show thanks to you ".  I kissed his nose. Me" my pleasure ". We got fixed up and he helped me out of the car.