chapter 20

Me" shannon stop! ".  S" no fuck you!  You lied to me! ".   I chased after him and caught his arm.  S" let me go ".  Me" I'm sorry I fucked up! ".    He turned to look at me and had coldness in his eyes this time and said" I'm moving out ". Me" where are you gonna go? ". S" anywhere away from you".   I hurt him bad and I didn't wanna lose him.  But I fucked up.  I called off from work and went back home again.  K" hey what's wrong? ".    Me" nothing ". She handed me some vodka and I downed it and wanted more.  K" slow down ". I drank another one and another and another. Before long I couldn't see straight.  I stumbled up to my room and laid down.   Awhile later , I could hear Shannon's door open and close.  I was gonna make home stay. And I wanted to fuck him. I opened his door and said" where u going? ".  S"go away".  I slammed the door and took off my clothes and said" I'm not going anywhere ".   He turned around and said" I'm not in the mood " I walked over to him and pushed him to the bed and climbed on top of his body.  S" get off  of me! ".   I kissed his neck and moaned in his ear.  Me" no".  S" you fucked my brother! ".  Me" no I didn't ". Kissing his lips.  S" that car you got out of belongs to my brother Jared".  I was shocked.  Me" that's your brother?  ". I looked in his eyes and felt like shit.  Me" I'm sorry ".  S" no your not...... You wouldn't have fucked him ".   Me" I love you ".  S" I don't love you ". He pushed me off and I laid there tears falling.  S" I'm going to dinner, with Kim. By the way, she's just a friend ".   I cried even harder and he just walked out of my room.