chapter 40

Jared and Kim were fast asleep and Shannon's plan was us to he back by morning.  S" you scared? ".   Me" nope ".  We rolled down the freeway and headed down the road to our new chapter.  " boarding call for Miami beach ".  My hands were trembling and I had butterflies in my stomach.  Hours later we landed. S" ok so everything should be ready right? Ok. ......almost there ".   Me" who are you taking too? ".  He didn't say anything. Instead he  ended the call and we pulled up at a beautiful hotel. Oh he wants to have sex? Ok then!  S" let's go".  We grabbed our bags and got to the lobby. He got our key and off we went.  Me" you still wanna get married now?".  S" yes...... you'll see ".   Ding we reached the top floor. Me" tell me what's going on ". He lifted my bags in his hand and dropped them at a door.  S" close your eyes".   Me" um ok ". I could hear a lock turn and he walked us into the room.  I smelled a candle burning and the sweet smell of jasmine and vanilla filled the air.  Me" smells like heaven in here ". S" open your eyes".   He moved his hands around my waist and I couldn't believe it. Pink, red and white candles flickered light across the room. A man in a black tux held a book in his hand.  Pink and white rose petals littered the floor.  S" you like it? ".  Me" I....... love it ".   S" I have one more surprise " .    He walked over to the closet and open to reveal a white wedding gown! One from my sweetest dreams.  S" I knew how much this ment to you ".  I felt tears streaming down my face. He came over to me and held my face " I just wanna make you happy ".   Me" you did!  Oh god Shannon thank you ". He kissed me and I just wanted to have my way with him.  Later.  Me" how did you know my..... ".  S" I seen you try dresses on before baby ".  He told me he'd be right back and I went to the dress and closed the door and got ready.   Shannon finished up and yelled out for me. S" jewels are you.......oh god! ".  I came out and his face lit up.  S" you take my breath away ". Me" I do?".    S" yes ". Me" well don't you look sexy ".  He tilted his head and bit his lip.  Me" oh god when you do that! ".  S" later baby".  He looked gorgeous.  I met him across the room and he held my hands in his and the priest  began the ceremony. Me" I found my missing piece when I found you. Love became real when I looked into your eyes. Your heart is my greatest treasure.  I never knew how happy I could be until you touched me . I love you with every breath in my body ".  Shannon lifted my hand and kissed it. S" no one could ever make me feel the way you do. You see me for  who i really am. You never asked me to change.  Through the good and bad , ups  and downs we made it through much stronger & more united then ever.  I wanna wake up next to you and kiss you goodnight.  I love all the  pieces of your beautiful soul ".  He finished the ceremony and finally came the kiss S" I love you " and he kissed me.  I was shaking like a leaf.  He just held me tight. As we left the room,  he said" I have to show you one more thing ".  I didn't ask where i just trusted him. Soon we arrived at the beach. The moon danced along the water waves. Me" its beautiful ".  He stood in front of me and said " your beautiful to me ".  Kissing me he lifted me up and walked us the edge of a cliff side. S" I just wanna be alone with you for while before we go home ".  I climbed onto his lap and held around his neck.  Me" we can stay here as long as you want ".