Crystal Affection: 70/100, She is curious about you

Sylph Affection: 80/100, she is shy around you... I wonder why, hmmmmm?

Aqua Affection: 99/100, She is thirsty for a Loli! Then again she is older than you by a couple hundred years!

"Why did god punish me with a smug, sentient semblance."

"Kid seriously get the Blade you don't have time for this right now!" I heard Eden as he yelled in my head.

"Ow! Okay okay, Crystal did you find it's location?" I asked.

"Yes it is located in a lab inside the Atlas Huntsman Academy." I sigh.

"Great heavy security." I look at the snowy Kingdom as I try to think of a way to steal the blade.

"M-master...I can help with that." I look at Sylph as she began to concentrate and merged with my soul. How do I know she merged with my soul...

New Skill!!!

Soul Merge Lv 1/10: Gain the ability to merge with your spirit waifus and gain an aspect of their power! The higher the level of your waifu and the skill the more power you get!

I really want to punch this semblance right now. Though as I looked at my hand, or more like lack of one.

"I-i can make you go invisible. It...it takes twenty Mana per minute." I heard her voice in my head. My Mana is currently at 280 so I can stay invisible for fourteen minutes total. My Mana regens at a rate of ten per minute constantly no matter if I'm using a skill, health and Mana Regen is my level per minute I learned that after seeing it go up by one everytime I level up, adding this it costs ten Mana per minute so I can stay invisible for 28 minutes.

"Okay... Thanks Sylph it will come in handy." I said, she separated from my soul and reappeared in front of me.

"Did I really help?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled and hug me.

You praised your waifu!

Affection gained 10!

She longs for your approval! Make sure to pat regularly!

I fucking hate you. Is all I could think of with this semblance of mine.

"Come on let's go steal a dangerous artifact. Hide your appearances so I can move around better." My spirits all vanished from sight but I was able to tell where they were exactly. Okay here we go.

***

I was standing a good few feet away from the school as I looked at my options.

"Master." I heard Crystal speak.

"Yes?" I turned to her.

"I believe you aren't ready for this kind of mission, I recommend you take some time to learn some skills from me." I look at her and back at the school.

"Okay but how do we do that without getting noticed?" As I asked that I saw notifications appear again.

Entering Instant Dungeon

Type: Rest Zone

ID Class: Mortal

Owner: Crystal

Title: Frost Castle

Your waifu has invited you to her castle!

Warning don't comment on the lack of a castle!