I look at my screen and I just get more questions than answers. Who are the Scarlet Cult? What is this Ahamkara's Essence? How do I increase my Class for strength? Did I lose that extra one point because I reached the max of the stat? I close the screen and think to myself.

"Okay I think it's time. Say skill tree and choose wisely 'O Friend Mine."

"Skill tree." I felt my mind enter a dark void and all I can see is three orbs in front of me: I move close to the Red orb and felt my body strengthen and become lighter, I moved towards the blue orb and my mind became clear and my knowledge increased, Walking over the yellow orb I felt a deep presence around me.

"Choose your path 'O Friend Mine."

Choose Your Path!

Rewards: 1 extra Skill point!

Path of the Body: Use skills that strengthen your body and allow you to overpower your enemies through sheer force! Strength and Luck are increased to Class C!

Path of the Mind: Use your Knowledge and overpower your enemies by using the full extent of the mind! Intelligence and Luck are increased to Class C

Path of the Soul: Rely on beings from beyond to become a force to be reckoned with. Wisdom and Luck are increased to Class C

I looked at my options and see that even choosing a path instantly breaks through the barrier if D class. I think to myself which would be more useful to me. Then I thought of something.

"Titles." I see my titles appear in front of me. Maybe I can use these titles to strengthen myself further. I look at the titles that this ability clearly is mocking me with.

"Path if the Soul!"

Are you sure to use your skill point on this path? You will be unable to access the other paths till your Class is increased.

Wait did I read that right? My class is mortal and it's saying I can increase it. These are thoughts for another time. "Yes." The Yellow orb expands like a star and the other two collapse into dim lights.

Soul Tree has been Unlocked!

Mind Tree is Locked!

Body Tree is Locked!

Wisdom has been increased to C Class! Wisdom is reset to 1/25

Luck is increased to C Class! Luck is reset to 1/25

A bright line flies towards the void and meets three more orbs; One flashed between four colors: red, blue, yellow, and green: the other had a white glow: the last had a black glow.

Choose a path!

Rewards: 1,000 lien!

Path of the Elementalist: Call upon the elemental spirits and gain their permission to use their elements as you see fit.

Path if the Blessed: Call upon the Divine to aid you in battle and use divine abilities to your advantage.

Path of the Cursed: Call upon the Demonic forces to aid you in battle and use demonic energies to your advantage.

I look at my choices and decided to go with...

"Path of the Elementalist!"

Are you sure you wish to use a skill point for this path?

"Huh guess I don't get locked out of the other two. Though I think it's best to use all my skills on one tree before I use them in others. Yes."

The Elementalist path shines and expanded like a sun and a bright line flies towards four orbs. Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green.