Prologue: Kingdom of Flames

This is no fairytale...

7 gracious daugters, a loyal and trustworthy Queen and the King, a man of worthiness and leadership. Sounds like a beautiful story doesn't it? Call it what you please but...I must warn you, this one doesn't have a happy ending.

King Friedrich and Queen Tazanna ruled their Kingdom, Therondia, a place for Shapers like themselves,  with tranquility and affection for all. Their 7 daughters showed the same kindness and elegance. Therondia was a Kingdom where all was joyous and each Shaper that lived there was filled to the brim with pure jubilation. All seemed to be well and for once there couldn't have been a more settled and tender Kingdom.

However, one unfortunate night led to complete destruction, when a mundane came and slaughtered the King in cold blood. No one really knew how it happened or why, but each Shaper was now full of panic. There beloved King had gone and the Kingdom was falling apart. If someone didn't do something fast, it would disintigrate and all that would be left would be ashes.

However, the 7 daughters were filled with darkness. Every vein, every organ and each of their hearts blackened by the death of their father.It caused a dark fire to errupt from each but struck the Queen with fatal evil. With more darkness and evil spreading, the once connected and harmonsied Kingdom burnt to the ground and the Princesses seperated from each other, building new Kingdoms. These where known as The Kingdom of Flames.

Acacia- the eldest of all the daughters built a Kingdom based off the evil that had woken inside of her and she soon became known as the Queen of Wrath- ruling over Chagrin.

Orabella, 2nd of her many sisters earned the name Queen of Greed, her undeniable ability to always want more. Her Kingdom was called Avarice.

Rosaleen, a real seductress of the people learned it came in handy when getting what she wanted. And she wanted a Kingdom and got the title Queen of Lust. Ardour was her Kingdom.

Faye was always an independent girl since birth and probably one of the strongest but it also made her prideful, giving her the designation, Queen of Pride. Her Kingdom was Gratif.

Lucille always had more- wanted more. She sometimes over did things, making her the Queen of Gluttony. She ruled over Voracity.

Aoife never really put any effort into what she did except her appearence. Her Kingdom represented her. She was the Queen of Sloth. Inertia- her Kingdom.

Vanity was the youngest and god did that fill her with envy. She became known as the Queen of Jealously and her Kingdom named Covetous.

Seven divided Kingdoms, each one ruled by a Queen who possesed a deadly sin. There mother, Queen Tazanna dispersed into the shadows and no one really knew what she had become or where she had gone...

---------------------------
"Is it true? The King really got killed and the daughters all turned mean and nasty."

"Every Kingdom rose with the flames from hell."

---------------------------
Shapers- Mythical creatures. A hybrid of Shape Shifters and Nymphs. Found in the Kingdoms of Flames.

Hello readers! This is the opening and prologue to my book, Kingdom Of Flames. This is a fantasy book that I truly hope you enjoy and if you have an questions or even statements, just comment and I'll answer as much as possible. Dont forget to vote aswell and add this story to your libary.

Keep checking your notifications to see when this book is updated. Thank you for even clicking on this book.

Shadowed25 💜