'O Gamer Mine

POV F/N

I sat in my "room" thinking to myself. I didn't understand what I just read. My sisters who used to be nice to me, who cared for my wounds, who comforted me began to join in my beatings. I thought they became like him but when I wanted to know the reason why they changed what I read made me fear him.

Ruby:

Title: Daughter of Summer

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Job: Child

Age: 7

Level: 2/100

Aura: 150/150

HP: 150/150

MP: 160/160

Spirit: 0/100

Strength: 3/10 D class

Dexterity: 6/10 D class

Intelligence: 4/10 D class

Wisdom: 2/10 D class

Luck: 5/10 D class

Relationship: Friend

Affection: 80/100

Status: Love: has deep affection for her brother. Had dreams of kissing her step brother.

Fear: is terrified of her father

Sorrow, Regret, Self Loathing: Due to being threatened and forced to cause harm to her beloved step brother she has developed negative emotions. Suffers nightmares of her step brother despising her and Zwei getting abused.

Yang:

Title: Daughter of Raven

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Job: Child

Age: 9

Level: 4/100

Aura: 160/160

HP: 200/200

MP: 180/180

Spirit: 0/100

Strength: 6/10 D class

Dexterity: 4/10 D class

Intelligence: 4/10 D class

Wisdom: 2/10 D class

Luck: 4/10 D class

Relationship: Friend

Affection: 100/100

Status: Infatuated: has romantic feelings for her step brother. Had dreams of marrying her step brother.

Fear: is terrified of her father

Depression, Regret, Suicidal: Due to being threatened and forced to cause harm to her crush she has developed fatal emotions. Suffers nightmares of killing her step brother then being forced to hurt Ruby.

I have been able to see these stats for as long as I can remember. I assumed this was my semblance, being someone who always wanted to go in a game and escape this life my semblance must have taken into this form. That still doesn't change what I read, they are being forced by him. To the point where Yang wants to kill herself, I have to prevent that no matter what.

Quest Start!

Reconciliation:

Your sisters feel great regret at betraying you. Cure their aliments before they do something drastic.