Everyone's jaw fell, mouth gaped, and their eyes nearly popped out. Jennie, on the other hand, felt her hormones stiffen up and her heart pumping loudly. And the only thought that crossed her head was to fuck her baby. The view of her Lili was breathtaking, and the others were still in awe.

She snapped back after blinking her eyes several times and pausing to look at her gang, who were painstakingly undoing her swimsuit, as if they were sculpting a statue. She then beat them with a pillow to reclaim their souls.

"If you all don't quit eyeing my baby like that, I'm going to take those lunatic eyes of yours and use them for marbles."

She glared at them as she stood up from the sofa and gently took Lisa into the room. The girls instantly averted their gaze and gulped. Jennie didn't realize her friends were actually scanning Lisa's love bite on her body. Mostly on her neck, chest, abdomen, and thighs.

_____

Jennie pinned her against the wall and smashed her lips on her, kissing her roughly. "You will change, or I will punish you hard?"

Jennie said, eyes flaming with wrath while panting heavily

Lisa grinned, pulled her by the nape, and began kissing her again. She traces her tongue down her lower lip, and Jennie eagerly accepts her baby's tongue, allowing her to dominate the kiss.

The older smirks mentally, knowing that Lili learned it from her. She glides her kisses across her jawline, collarbone, and neck, nibbling on them.

She clutches Lisa's ass, prompting a low whimper. Jennie loosened her bra on the back of her neck and tossed it away before latching her baby nipple and brushing her tongue over it.

Lisa gripped Jennie's head, bringing her closer, needing more. Jennie started sucking harder on the pink blossom, rolling it between her teeth. Lisa's moans become erratic as her breath quickens. The older wanted her baby to scream, regardless of whether her friends heard it.

Jennie's two hands gently make their way to Lisa's inner thighs, massaging them seductively. She slipped down her shorts and undies and began rubbing her clit in a slow teasing manner. She pokes her entrance with one finger, leading the younger to open her legs wide to allow the older easier access.

Jennie nibbles on her ear as she whispers in a husky voice, "Nah. I will not let you cum today for being disobedient. Now change."

She then pulled Lisa's trembling legs back. And slapped her butt hard enough to leave marks. Lisa pouted, visibly upset. She stomped her foot towards the wardrobe to change leaving Jennie laughing silently.

She's also frustrated because she desperately wants to fuck her, but her purpose was simply to torment her. However, it turned out that she teased herself even more.

_____

Jennie and Lisa stepped outside, seeing their friends with a smirk across their faces.

"Having a good time, Jen?" Her friends teased her. She just glared at them.

Lisa is now wearing an oversized shirt and sweatpants. Her hair tied up in a bun.

"Now everybody, get up! We're going!" Yeri bellowed excitedly, making Lisa grinned widely and jumped out clapping her hands. "YES! YES! YES!"

They are now inside their respective autos. Jennie buckled her baby's seatbelt and kissed her forehead. She started the engine and followed her friends cars. The journey is quite far away.

Minutes later, she heard a cute little snore beside her and looked down at her baby, who was sleeping peacefully.

She chuckled at the sight and squeezed Lisa's palm with her thumb before bringing it to her lips and planting small kisses on top of it while her gaze was fixed on the road.