Chapter 45 - Tammy

It was today. Today was the day I'd get in a plane and fly straight back to my life. Our flight was in a couple of hours and it was time to say goodbye.

As we all sat down having breakfast at the café downtown, I knew that this heaven with a little hell would become hell with very little heaven, if I was lucky. I needed to change and I wanted to change. So as I looked around the small café, I made a decision. Either things changed or I'd change things.

As the time to leave got closer the worst I felt but when the time finally came and it was time to say goodbye... that's when I felt like I could throw up.

It was time.

"It was so nice meeting you girls! And you Jason, of course!" Jamie said smiling as we all stood on the sidewalk.

"Yeah it was nice meeting you." Ashton said.

"I don't want to rush you guys but you need to check in less than an hour. We really need to get going."

"Sandra's right..." Jason said and he kept saying something else but my mind wondered.

I couldn't help but to look at Calum and as soon as I did he was already looking. This is it.

Everyone said goodbye and so did Calum and I. And that was probably the harder goodbye of my life. He was more important than I care to admit.

I felt the warm of his body and the gentleness of his hands one last time. I memorized his scent but I knew it would be the last time.

This was my last dose of my favorite and most addictive drug

A "goodbye" that meant so much more and that was the end. The end of everything.