Chapter 4 - Calum

I was supposed to tell her that I don't believe in relationships. I was supposed to tell her that I rather the freedom of today being with someone and tomorrow not having to deal with the jealousy and everything that a relationship brings along. I was supposed to tell her the truth. I don't want to lie to her.

"I don't think I do..."

"So you don't have a girlfriend?" Tammy asked. Was she surprised? Is she judging? Does she belong in the list of the people who think I'm a fuckboy? Of course not, first she just met me, she doesn't know me enough to even think that and second, I don't feel like she's the kind of person to judge someone.

"I don't..." I admitted to her.

"Wow that is surprising!" She said. Her eyes were wild as if she was trying to figure out what I just said. Why does it surprise her?

"Why is it surprising?" I asked out of the blue.

Suddenly her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink and the most innocent smile settled on her plump red lips.

"Well you're really handsome, I figured we'd fall at your feet."

""We'd" fall at my feet?" I asked surprised myself.

"I mean girls. In general. Like they probably chase you, don't they?" She asks me curiosity in her eyes.

I should tell her what kind of relationships I look for? I should tell her but the doorbell saved my sorry ass.

"Guys, it's Jamie..." Ashton said making everyone look at him. It wasn't flash news he was head over heels for this girl. "Please don't bust my balls when she's here. I really care for her!"

"You know that if you don't tell her, she'll never know, right?" Michael told Ashton almost shouting at him. "But we won't bust your balls... she might need them!"

"Fucker!" I heard Ashton say as he walked to the door but I was too caught up in the sound of the amazing laugh I heard right next to me.

Tammy was laughing like she just heard the joke of the year, and it was the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. I looked at her and her eyes were all teary as she tried to stop laughing making me laugh too. Why am I laughing over her laugh?

"Jamie?" I heard Sandra ask as Tammy and I stopped laughing.

"Sandra?"

"What the fuck? You're his Jamie?" His Jamie? What the fuck is going on there.

We all looked at each other trying to figure out what was going on by the door. Michael, Cecilia and Tammy got up and walked to the door to see what was going on and Luke and I soon followed them.

"What are you doing here?" Sandra questioned as she helped a blond haired girl with a bunch of bags handing them to Luke and holding some herself.

"The same as you..."

"Wait! You guys know each other?" They have to know each other but Ashton insisted in asking the obvious.

"Of course! We work together!" Jamie said with her arm around Sandra's shoulders hugging her as she greeted everyone.

"Men, Australia is such a small piece of land!" Ashton said as everyone walked to the kitchen to get everything ready for dinner.

Without thinking, or maybe I thought but I'm not sure, I gently grabbed Tammy's wrist so she'd stay behind. She looked up at me questioning my actions but not running from me.

"Just to answer your question... even if they fell at my feet I'd still not want a relationship." I said barely audible and walked away.

In fact, only one step away because her small hand was wrapped around by wrist surprising me and sending chills through my body.

"It's not that you don't want a relationship. You're just scared of the commitment. I see it in your eyes..."

She said walking away leaving me there stunned.

She sees it in my eyes. What else can she see?