Chapter 6 - Tammy

The day I booked my flight to Australia with Cecilia to visit our friend Sandra, I was far from imagining I would meet someone who would test my self control and put to prove everything I knew about myself.

I was far from questioning my love for Jason even though our relationship between four walls wasn't the same relationship people pictured but when Calum questioned me if I had the heats for him, my body answer before I could process his words as I felt myself burning from the fire growing inside me.

He was one of the most handsome, hot and beautiful guys I had ever seen, but I wasn't supposed to think that, much less say it out loud. The words were stuck n my throat as Calum answered for me.

"I don't want to make it awkward but you literally just gave yourself away!" He said smiling at me.

I met him a couple hours ago but there's something about him that makes him so mysterious but at the same time that makes him as clear as a raindrop, something that makes him so innocent, even though something tells me there's nothing innocent about this tanned guy with eyes that pierce through someone to stare at their soul.

"You just made it awkward..." I said as I felt my cheeks burning as I tried to smile it away.

"Awkward is my middle name!" He said lightning up the mood.

"We must be family!" I said laughing and trying to hide my embarrassment.

"C'mon let's dance!" In a quick move he was standing up in front of me holding his hand for me to hold.

"How are you so sure I like to dance?" I questioned placing my hand on his.

"Tammy, there's a lot of things I know about you!" Calum said with a mischievous smile. "No, I'm not a stalker but we have a friend in common... and she has a big mouth!"

"Sandra!" We both said laughing as we walked on the sand.

"She did tell me, well us, about you and Cecilia." Yeah too bad she forgot to tell us one of her boyfriend's friends was extremely attractive.

"Did she?" I chose to say instead.

"Yeah but have a few questions!"

Why is he so interested about me? Am I giving him the wrong impression? If he knows that much about me as he claims to know, he should know about Jason, which makes me wonder if he's just being nice or if he's being flirty. I should stop this or at least tell him about Jason, but right I can't help but to wonder what he wants to know about me.

"And what do you want to know?" I question as a different song starts to play.

"Everything you want to tell me! I want to listen to you..." Damn Calum for saying the cliché words girls wants to hear but never admit it... "But let's start with your favorite color!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

How's everyone? I guess this is the first time I write and post anything besides the chapter but anyway I feel like I have to explain a few things and talk to you guys!

So first, if you're reading this story, I have to thank you! As you probably know, writing wasn't my thing and I started doing it because honestly I had time in my hands and nothing else to do but then I realized I really enjoy writing, so I guess that's what lead me to write this second book.

Speaking of second books... This one is called "Stay" - no one would guess by the title, right? - and as you also know, it's a sequel to my first book "Do you believe in Fallen Angels?". To be honest, I have no idea if I should call it a sequel because it's not about Luke and Sandra instead it's about Calum and Tammy. 

So what is there to know about it? Basically this will be their story while Tammy is in Australia but... and I really don't want to spoil anything, but people who know me and who read my first story know that I wouldn't leave it like that so obviously there will be... surprises!

This is getting long but there's one more thing that I wanna talk and those are... advises?  Obviously I'm not a professional or anything close to that, in fact I don't consider myself a "writer" or anything at all but I do enjoy writing and the cliches around it - wouldn't I be writing this with a cup of coffee in my hand - and by now and for the time I've been writing I gathered a couple of tips and things I do that help me to write. What I mean is, if anyone is trying to write something but feel like they need a little push to start or keep writing, I'd be very happy to help you with what I can, so if you need you can always message me because I understand what it's like to have an idea but no idea how to translate it into words.

Once again thank you for reading and I really hope you like it!

Love,

S ♥