Chapter 3 - Calum

Michael and I were screaming at the television as we played FIFA while waiting for the rest of the group. This is year and unlike other years we were doing something different for New Years Eve, first of all we were spending it all together and second we were meeting Jamie, the girl who had Ashton in her hands and also Sandra's best friends, Cecilia and Tammy.

Michael and I came earlier because we had to help Ashton set the table and get everything ready, after all Jamie only agreed to bring the food. We had the table ready over an hour ago and we were all sitting on the couch as Ashton rolled his eyes as Michael and I screamed at each other for assaulting each other football players.

After driving Ashton crazy for a little while the doorbell rang and Ashton ran to the door to open it as we kept playing.

"Hey guys!" Sandra said walking in soon after.

"Hey Sandra!" Michael paused the game and that's when we saw that two girls followed Sandra.

One of them stood out thanks to her caramel colored hair and the other... well the other girl just stood out.

Her dark hair and dark skin completed her exotic look. She was for sure the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on. Her smile was brighter than anything I've ever seen in this world and her eyes... her eyes, dark as charcoal gave her the most mystic and mysterious façade.

Saying she was hot could describe her but she was so much more than that. She was stunning, gorgeous, she was beautiful.

"These are my friends Cecilia and Tammy and this is Michael with green hair for today..." Sandra said as I was mesmerized by Tammy's beauty. "... and Calum!"

Cecilia walked up to me and Michael to greet us followed by Tammy.

I didn't want to seem cocky, mainly because I felt exactly the opposite of it, but I could almost swear that Tammy was staring at me just the way I was staring at her. I could tell that her eyes travelled through my body and for the first time I felt nervous about it. Being under her stare and at the mercy of her judgment was nerve racking.

"Hi! I'm Calum, you're Tammy right?" I said trying to avoid any possible awkwardness as Sandra, Michael and Cecilia got engaged in their conversation and Ashton and Luke were somewhere unknown.

"Yeah! Hi!" She said smiling. I couldn't help but to notice that even though her eyes were dark they had a light of their own.

"Is Tammy short for Tamara?" What the fuck did I just ask? Did I really ask her about her name?

"No, I'm just Tammy. Don't worry, I know it's a weird name!" She said smiling as if I didn't just as the most stupid question I could have asked as we sat on the couch.

"It's not a weird name, it's actually a cute one!" I said only making the situation even more awkward. I really need to sort my shit out and stop making a fool of myself. "So how was your flight? I know you arrived today!"

"It was good, apparently it was long but I slept the entire flight. But even if I was awake I'd do it all over again just so I could see Sandra's face when she saw us. It was worth it. By the way, I know you helped Luke so thank you. We couldn't have surprised her without your help." She said glancing at Sandra who was laughing as she talked to Michael and Cecilia.

"She's our friend, almost like a little sister to me to be honest." I said pushing back the memory of the thoughts I had when I first met Sandra.

"She's been through a hell of a lot and it still kills me that I didn't make it easy on her." She said with a sad smile. "She told you, right?"

"She did. A while ago..." I admitted leaning back on the couch and turning to Tammy.

"Go ahead, say I'm a bitch and the worst friend ever." She said with a defeated sigh.

"I don't think you're a bitch. Actually, I thought you were protecting her and you completely respected her presence when you stayed away from..." What was the asshole's ... well, the guy's name?

"Jason?" Tammy said almost reading my thoughts.

"Jason, yeah. I mean you stayed away while she was there!"

"But I still went behind her back!" She said looking at her friend once again.

"To be honest, and don't think I'm cruel or anything, but I think it was good for her. It just pushed her to Luke's arms. I don't really believe in relationships but those two? They're soul mates... whatever that might mean!" I said chuckling.

"You don't believe in relationships?"