Chapter 21 - Tammy

"So basically we were at the beach all day except when we were with you at lunch time." Cecilia said telling our awesome day is one sentence as we had dinner with Sandra, she's great cook and having dinner with her and Cecilia made me think of easier times when we were all in Am when we were all in America... easier times at least for me.

"So basically you were both at the beach doing nothing while I was closed, trapped at the store? Some friend you guys are..." Sandra said pretending to be mad at us.

"And Sandra let me tell you, you came to heaven of men here! Like Australian guys are hot as fuck, I mean it. And their accent... to die for! Don't you think Tammy?" Cecilia asked turning the conversation to me.

"To be honest I haven't noticed." I said telling the truth. But now that I think about it, Calum is Australian and isn't he hot? Only to think about the way his muscles flexed as he held himself on top of me or the way his hands traced my legs while his mouth worked me to...

A pressure stared building up inside me just by remembering that night.

"I think we're forgetting that she only has eyes for Jason now." Cecilia said laughing along with Sandra as I laughed just so it wouldn't be weird. If she knew what I was thinking...

"I guess you're..." I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I grabbed it from the counter and as I saw the ID caller I knew that Jason must have done a pact with some devilish entity because otherwise he wouldn't be calling right now. "It's Jason. I'm going to get this..."

I got up and walked to the living room and took a deep breath before picking up the phone.

"Hey!"I said trying to sound happy and trying to smile even though he wouldn't see it, as if it would make any difference if he did.

"What are you doing?" He asked straight to the point.

"Well I was having dinner with the girls. We were actually speaking of you..."

"You better not be lying to me because if I catch you lying..." His words made me shiver. He's miles away from me and still manages to scare me. "Have you been with Sandra's friends today?"

"No, Jason. I spent the day with Cecilia. We went to the beach." I said trying to soften things.

"To the beach? Did you whore around much? Did guys look at you? Because that's what you want isn't it?"

"Jason..." I tried to stop him but it wasn't worth trying. I walked to the balcony sliding the door behind me.

"Jason what? You tell me you went to the beach with that bitch you call friend and you want be to be in a good mood?"He said crossing the line right there.

"Don't fucking say that again..."

"Or what Tammy? What will you do? You better do as I say and shut your damn mouth. You better stop being the whore you are and start acting like the woman you should be that if you want to keep me. It's not like anyone will look at a piece of shit like you. Call me as soon as you get to the hotel!"

The line went dead and that's when I felt tears on my cheeks. I should be used to this but even I was it wouldn't hurt any less.

I wiped my face to the back of my hand and calmed myself before going back in. The girls couldn't know about what just happened, in fact they couldn't know about anything at all.

I was about to walk back inside when my phone signaled a new text message. What did he forgot to tell me?

"Can I see you tonight? Say yes and I'll buy you ice cream and wait for you in front of the hotel like the other night. Calum"

I felt myself relax as I read the message. I quickly typed in an answer and walked back inside to be with the girls.

It's sad that one text message from a guy I barely know makes me feel so much better than five minutes talking to my own boyfriend.