Chapter 23

Tammy's arms were all over me when I wrapped my hands around her thighs and felt her wrap her legs around my waist as I held her against the fridge. Tammy always makes things harder, including my... thing. But the problem is that no matter how much I want to get lost in her, no matter how much I want to take her to my bed and make her yell my name I can't stop thinking about how wrong it is.

"We can't do this Tammy..." I said to her but I knew that unless she wanted, I had no intentions to stop.

"Yes, we can... we shouldn't but we can Cal!" She said as I kissed all over her neck.

Her hands tugged my hair and it drove me insane. I held her and walked to my room ignoring the ice cream we were supposed to be eating. Our lips never parted and I felt like I couldn't get enough of her but in my head a voice reminded me that this is wrong. I'm not the kind of guy who fucks a girl behind her boyfriend's back, but Tammy made this promise hard to keep. I feel like she's releasing everything bad in me because I can't control myself when I'm around her. I feel like everything stops and for the time we're together she owns me and I'm at her mercy.

"You bring out the devil in me!" I said out of breath.

"It's alright, tomorrow we'll both go to church." Tammy said quickly undressing my shirt.

I felt like I could control everything and nothing at all. As Tammy planted kisses on my skin, leaving kisses all over my stomach and my chest, I felt my jeans getting tighter and tighter and I knew that if she kept kissing me like that I could come in my pants in a matter of minutes.

Knowing I wouldn't last long I tried to gather myself and quickly grabbed her by her waist slamming her against the mattress.

"It's about you! It's always about you!" I said attaching my lips to hers as my hands made their way to her jeans.

Once her jeans where somewhere in my room, I kissed my way along her legs stopping on her thighs, I knew that I drive her crazy.

"Tell me you want me! Tell me you want me and I'll be yours tonight." I said, sounding like never before as my voice cracked with desire. I knew I wanted her even though she wasn't mine.

"I want you Calum! You know I..." She said gasping for air as I touched her through her underwear.

"I can make you come just by touching you, we don't have to have sex..." I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"I want... everything... and I want you... in me..." She said as her hands flew to my jeans unbuttoning them.

In a matter of seconds her naked body glowed under me and mine ached beyond words for my relief, but I had to suck it up because Tammy's my priority.

I kissed her and just when I managed to distract her with my kiss, I touched her, feeling how wet she was, and knowing it was because of me... fuck, I could come in my pants by that thought only.

Her moans were muffled by my mouth at each time I pumped my fingers in and out of her, and I knew I was pushing her to her edge when her body started shaking under mine.

"I won't last much longer Cal I need you in me." She said shaking and taking a hold of my wrist.

I felt like I was about to burst when I finally undressed my underwear. I was on top of Tammy when I remembered... Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Tammy, we have to stop..."

"What? Why?" She asked not letting go of my arms.

"I'm going to get a condom..."