"RK900 android, Collin. Level 101." I said. 

"Level access granted." With that, I rode it too the top. I felt very nervous. What was I going to find up there? Was (Y/n) okay? What if they had already done something to her? No. I can't think like that. I'm going to help her. I going to bring her home. She's gonna be fine. We'll save her and then we'll take down Cyberlife forever. All of this will blow over and I'll be able to hold her in my arms as we live together. I'll be with her, forever. I thought, making myself smile. It was all I wanted. 

I soon arrived at the top floor. I walked out of the elevator and I walked down the small hallway to the white doors ahead. This is it. I have to be prepared for anything after this. I told myself. I walked in and I looked around at the lab before me. My eyes scanned the room, but then they landed on her. She was strapped into a machine with her eyes closed. I was instantly worried, but then she raised her head. She glared at me. I remembered that I looked like Collin and not myself.

"Back already?" She retorted. I made sure there were no cameras watching us. There wasn't, luckily. I was free to talk to her. I hurried over and she looked surprised and confused. "Collin, what are-" I kissed her. She looked shocked, but she didn't pull away. I knew she understood. She kissed back. I broke it, smiling at her. She smiled back. "Connor." I nodded.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." I said. I looked at the machine, but she looked worried all of a sudden.

"Wait! Connor, you have to go! Now!" She said.

"I'm not leaving without you." I said.

"No! You don't understand! It's a-" I felt a huge electrical surge through my entire body. It hurt like hell. I screamed in pain, collapsing to my knees. "CONNOR!!" She struggled against the machine's grasp, but it was no use. I turned, my head feeling like it was on fire. I saw a man and a woman there.

"Oh, bravo, Connor! You managed to infiltrate Cyberlife Tower again! How cute." The woman said. I tried to stand back up, but I felt another huge shock. I cried out again and collapsed on the ground. I groaned, the pain still flashing through my body. I had never felt something like this before.

"Stay down." He chuckled. I glared at him. I pulled out the gun I had, but he shocked me with his stupid remote again. I screamed a third time, convulsing in pain.

"NO!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" (Y/n) yelled.

"I'm afraid your mission was flawed, Connor." The woman said. I saw Collin walk out and he easily took the gun I had dropped. I pulled myself up and I was able to kneel there, trying to catch my breath from the shocks. My disguise was compromised and taken down so I could no longer hide. Even the clothes turned back to normal.

"I'm Alisandra and this is Richard. It's lovely to meet you, Connor! I've been eager for this moment for a while now!" Alisandra said. 

"W-what do you want?" I growled.

"Oh, well, we just wanted (Y/n), but we knew you'd come anyway, so we decided to welcome you!" She said.

"Why do you need her? There's nothing out of the ordinary about her model." I said. She rolled her eyes at me with an amused sigh.

"I'm amazed you haven't noticed, Connor. I think there are a lot of things wrong with her model. One of them being that she's the only RK500 in existence." Alisandra said. 

"So, she's an older prototype, like me. What's the difference?" I asked.

"She's no prototype, Connor. Look harder." Alisandra sneered. I looked at her. 

"I don't get it." I said. "She's normal."

"She's far from normal. Haven't you noticed the signs? She can have dreams much easier, you can see her breath when it's cold outside, she gets cold easily, she gets tired faster, and she's forgetful as well." Alisandra said. I thought about it, beginning to understand. Oh my god...

"You're lying." I said.

"Am I?" Alisandra asked. 

"She can't be!" I shouted.

"She can. And she is." Richard said. 

"(Y/n) is a cyborg! She always has been ever since a year ago." Alisandra said.

"WHAT!?" (Y/n) yelled.

"Allow me to explain why you were connected to this from the very start, (Y/n)." Alisandra said. "A year ago when you were 23 years old, you and Raymond were dating when a car malfunctioned and headed straight for both of you. You pushed Raymond out of the way, sacrificing yourself for him. Raymond came to us, knowing that we might have been the only ones that could bring you back from the dead. While we did this, we had other plans. We knew since you had a human mind that you would be more likely to become a deviant, so we used this to our advantage. We made sure you had no memories of Raymond and your prior life. We told him that we had made you as a replica of (Y/n), but you'd do more for him and be under his command. Raymond didn't mind that at all, glad that he had you back and could use you for any of his own pleasures. We anticipated your deviancy, but it never happened, so we let Raymond fall into his decent with you as a constant reminder of what he once had. Nothing ever happened with you, so Connor was made as your replacement to hunt and catch deviants for analysis instead. Then, Richard heard that his brother was dead and both androids were missing. We hadn't been paying attention to you, so you easily eluded us, but now here we are! And it's all because of both of you. You have returned to us because Connor saved your life, and now you get to watch your android toy get what he rightfully deserves." Alisandra hissed with a sickening grin on her face.

"May I proceed, Alisandra?" Richard asked. She grinned.

"Of course." She replied. I was too shocked to react fast enough. He pressed the button and my body felt like fire again. I locked up as the pain raced through my system. I couldn't move, the electricity becoming too much for me. Richard stalked over to me and he began beating me. I could do nothing because of his shocked button. I screamed and yelped in pain and agony as he broke me. My arm was too damaged now that it had come off. My legs weren't much better. I could no longer walk. Tears rolled down my face as (Y/n) screamed out for me, crying hard in horror.

"CONNOR!!! STOP IT!! STOP HURTING HIM!!!" She screamed desperately. My LED was red and I felt too weak to move. I was losing blood fast. There was nothing I could do. I...failed....

"Mam, I think it would be satisfactory if I finish him off. To end this once and for all." Collin said.

"Wonderful idea, Collin! Why not end the cycle with the better version finally getting rid of the old! Just as always!" Alisandra agreed. Richard grabbed me and threw me against the wall. I whimpered, no longer able to do much else. Collin walked up to me, gun at hand. I was scared. I'm gonna die...everyone is going to die because I failed. It's really over. I looked into his ice cold eyes. I'm so sorry. He aimed the gun at my head. I closed my eyes, bracing for death. I love you, (Y/n). With that, Collin pulled the trigger.