"......well good for you then. I also thought the same as you. But I don't have any flings with those guys so its easier for me. but what about you Eunji? Namjoo? Hayoung?" ,Chorong asked.

"I'm fine.... They're just... like an acquaintance. That's all. It wont hurt them later, well.... We probably will lost our trust and they probably hated us. But that wont kill them, they'll still be fine.... For me that's enough. So lets do our mission as we planned." ,Hayoung answered calmly as to not let the unnies fight over this matters.

She wanted to reassured the older that she is fine, and they should be fine too. Eunji gazed to the window as she heard the maknae's explanation, she felt ashamed for thinking that the girls could be that stupid to take this matter as something that they should fought about. She then chuckled desperately and said,

"guess I'm the one whose still childish at this matters. I thought that we all finally found our lost pieces, but it could just because we're all lonely all this time, that's why... me too.... felt confused by this stupid flings. Sorry... "

"Don't be unnie... even if it just a flings we still need to cherished them. even if this just a temporary feelings, but this what makes us the better us tomorrow or later. So don't be sorry for your heart unnie." ,Namjoo tap her shoulder and Eunji replied by cupped Namjoo cheeks in dearly. Naeun and Hayoung also smiled by the scene. Chorong also sighed in reliefed.

"I see. You girls finally grow up huh? I'm proud of you girls. So... what about you Bomi? were yours... just a flings? Or... you already fell too deep for us to pull you up?" ,Chorong tilted her head to Bomi's direction and asked the hyper-girl that turned silent since the very beginning of the talk.

Bomi looked at her surprised, her heart beat so fast and her mind is a mess. The girls looked at the two oldest starring at each other with an unpredictable expression. Chorong knew that Bomi had something going on her mind since last night, she actually noticed that this morning, Baekhyun and Bomi looked really weird, Baek always stole a glanced at Bomi when she just averted her gazes somewhere, flustered, and he laugh just by that.

Bomi was stunned by her questioned. let alone to replied Chorong's questioned, even she herself couldn't gave an answered of what her hearts wanted. She thought for a moment, closed her eyes and take a deep sighed before finally answered her,

"I am in no position to have those kind of flings at this time....." She answered coldly, and Chorong actually shocked hearing this, cuz she was so certain that Bomi is having a hard time because she had feelings for Baekhyun. Bomi continued,

"...if you're talking about me and Baekhyun, we got nothing going on. Its simply because he helped me a lot and I felt debted to him that's why I was hesitated on betraying him later. But yall don't have to worry. I started this mission, I messed it up in the middle by getting caught, and still messed it up till this time cuz we're actually going to our last destination with our rivals, but I wont let them messed with our mission. We will still do it as we planned and gain victory. No matter what..... yes, no matter what!"

Bomi's eyes looked determined, she shut her heart for good for her sisters, for her revenge, for the mission. She's destroying herself as a woman but her fighter heart was stonger. She wont let this feelings get her. Eunji felt tat Bomi is actually the one who suffered th emos, she knew that Bomi grew fond to EXO the most as she live with them quite for sometimes,

"Bomi... don't hurt yourself. We can still figured something else you kn-"

"No. we only have 2 more days, a new plan will only led us to disaster. Besides, we wont killed them, so Namjoo too could relaxed a bit as she still had the chances to meet her brother again, right?" ,Bomi cut her and smiled to Namjoo sweetly.