fangirl.

hi, its me, OMG_its_VICE.

 i just wanted to say that im writing boyxboy one direction one shots and it would mean alot to me if you guys would read them?
  thanks :D
(oh, ps...remember how Niall has those little freak out moments? well lets just say they arent going away...for a while.)

_________________________________________________________________________

Zayns pov:

the rest of the dinner went smoothly...well as smoothly as it can be after that whole event happened. 

Now i sit in the living room on the couch with Liam and Louis as Harry reenacted the whole event of the dinner.

"wait, so the girl didnt even ask for our adress?" Liam asked.

"no...but something tells me she knows where she lives. she looked like a fangirl" Harry said

"so wheres Niall?" Louis said

"shower, had to get the glitter out of his bum cheeks" Harry said. they all giggled.

"and your girlfriend said what to the girl?" 

after Niall had his whole near death experience, this teenager boy kept looking at us. Harry's date got annoyed by him and said "yeah, we know there famous stop lookin' at 'em the fuck you want 'em to lick your ass hole or somthin'?" his date was very....bold.

as Harry said that the boys laughed.

"your girls a catch now isnt she?" Louis said.

Harry nodded. after a few moments of silence Liam said "ugh, that sucks i was kind oh hoping for some compan-" 

his words were cut off by Nialls screams.

we all fell silent as we listened to his movements. we werent that concerned for sometimes Niall screams because he is still , you know...traumatized.

as we listened i heard the sharp sound of the shower curtain move. he then hear the door open, followed by the frantic steps of my boyfriend.

 as his body appeared from the steps he ran to us, in only his towel. his body was still wet and he tried to speak but he couldnt.

"what? what happened Niall?" i asked as i stood up to confort him.

"ask her" he said. pointing to the stairs.

we all moved our heads to the stair case where we heard foot steps.

i watched with wide eyes as the girl who saved my boyfriend, hoped down the stairs.

"what...the...fuck" Liam said behind my back. she skipped up to us then came to a sharp stop and spoke

"sorry i scared you Niall. i didnt mean to walk in on you in the shower"

"you didnt just walk in on me, you walked in and poked your head into the shower!" Niall yelled

"i know...you have cute buns" she said with a grin. my mouth open by the words escaping this girls mouth. i quickly looked behind me and saw that the boys all had the same expression.

"so anyway i already knew your address so i took the liberty of coming in to your house, i know you hid a spare of keys in the bushes, and i cleaned your rooms"

"you did what!" Louis yelled

"i cleaned your rooms" she repeated "oh and also swept, made cookies, and wrote each of you a ten page letter"

i, still in shock, hear Harry say under his breath "this is one crazy bitch."

she turned around and ran to the kitchen, opened the oven, and pulled out a tray cookies.

i titled my body as i watch this girl, who is no older then 11, hand feed each of the boys.

Harry and Niall took the cookies as if they didnt just see that this girl broke into our house. Liam and Louis were a bit confused at first but when they bit into the cookies there faces melted into ones of delight. 

then she was up to me. 

"open up Zaynny poo!" she cooed. 

She put her hand, which had a cookie in it, and tried to put it in my mouth but i smacked it across the room.

she looked at me with a pissed of face and yelled "BAD BOY!"

that was when she kicked me in my balls.

Nialls pov:

i stood next to Harry, still dripping wet as the girl yelled at Zayn.

i leaned over to Harry and said "fangirl" he replied with "defently"

i was going to speak but i was cut of by the sharp high pitch yell of my boyfriend.

he cupped his groin and slowly fell to his knees. the girl took another cookie from the plate, and with one hand she opened Zayns mouth with the other she shoved the cookie in his mouth.

"eat it!" she yelled at Zayn, which made him franticly chew his food. she gave a slight smile and walked towards us.

"sorry boys but i must go...i left my grandma in the mall about 6 hours ago. shes probably still in that bathroom stall" my mouth opened in shock...this girl was delusional.

i then heard the squeak of the couch followed by Louis voice "im sorry love but you cant leave see...your a very creepy little girl" he spoke as if he was giving good news "and breaking and entering is a federal offence and im pretty sure you just broke one of Zayns balls"

Louis....please shut up. this girl is crazy.

"so were going to need you to stay here and wait for the police to come" Louis finished. the girl whipped her head and glared at louis making him jump.

she walked up to Liam as she spoke "if you even dare call the police...i will break the tv over your head, take the shards of glass and" before she said more words she grabbed Louis crotch "and ill cut your testicles off!" 

my eyes and mouth was open so wide it hurt. Louis gave a little girly squeal and said "ok..ok i guess you ll be on your way then"

she let go of his crotch, making Louis let out a breath of air, and said " i love you all!". 

she then walked up to me. her face was close to mine as she said "especially you"

that was when she turned around and quickly and swifftly walked out of the house.

we were all silent for a few minutes until i said "Louis...you kind of have glitter on your..."

he llooked down at his crotch, which was covered in sparkly glitter.

i looked over at my boyfriend who layed on the floor, still holding his groin as he said, which a tad bit high pitched voice "that....bitch...has...some...serious issues"

i then looked at Liam who said "but she makes so good cookies". Harry said "mmm-hhmm".

i shot him a look as his smile faded. 

i then said "im going to go to bed now...i had enough weirdness for the day." the boys all nodded there heads and we left the room.

as i walked down the hallway i turned around and saw in the distance, Zayn still laying on the floor as he cried "wait for me!"

___________________________________-

o.o crazy chapter right? well i wanted to included a crazy ass fangirl so...yeah tell me if you liked this chapter and please read my boyxboy one direction one shots :)q