just a dream.

Zayns pov:

  "so that was when i told him 'whose the faggot now?'" Niall had just finished telling the boys about what he did in the bar. i was surprised when he told me that...he always finds new ways to surprise me.

 we walked up to our front door, as paul closed the gates behind us. it was nice to finally be back home. we stood outside of our house as Lois fumbled with the keys in the door. 

"your doing it wrong" Harry said.

Louis, while still trying to open the door, said "im doing it like any normal human being"

"are you saying that im not a normal human being?"

Louis stopped trying to open the door, looked at Harry and said "i dont know Harry, why dont you ask your four nipples. why dont you ask those if your a normal human being" 

those words made Harry stop talking. then, with a very harsh turn, Louis unlocked the door. we all rolled in our luggage from the bag, and each went to our rooms. 

everytime we got home from a conert, or being out of he house, we usually went striaght to our room to sleep. its hard being a part of one direction.

 as i got to my room, which i am now happy is right next to Niall's, i dropped my heavy luggage on the floor. Niall, who was already half way in his door, looked to me and said "im going to take a nap, these pills the hospital gave me makes me kind of sleepy."

i blew him a kiss, as we both walked into our rooms.

* * *

Nialls pov:

 darkeness. all i see is darkness. i knew i was in my room, but it was so dark.

i looked around the room, trying to find any source of light...then lighting flashed. my heart stopped for i saw a shadow when the lightning lit up my room. i frantically looked around my room again, trying to find anything my eyes could adjust to.  thunder then crashed around the house, making my ears ring. 

   another flash of light made my room clear or a split second. in that second i saw my tv, luggage, and a man. from what i saw, the man had no structures what so ever, it was as if he was painted in all black...i knew i needed to get out of here.

i stood up and ran to the bath room. i frantically turned the knob, as i nearly fell into the bathroom. i turned on the light and looked into the mirror. i gently spoke to my self as i turned on the water, and splashed water on my face "Niall, your fine, your just a little on edge. just like Liam said, it will take a couple of weeks for me to feel..." my words stopped as i stared at the water.

 the water was now pinkish, and as my gaze continued it soon became solid red. the drops of red splashed over the white sink, making it seam a tad bit more...scary. i looked at my hands and saw that the liquid stained not only my hands, my my body as well.

 i looked into the mirror, that began to shake. "im ok, im ok" i said to myself, as i slowly stepped back. i knew i wasnt ok i mean...im covered in blood.

i looked as he mirror began to deform. it was as if the mirror was rubber, and someone stood behind it and pressed there body into it. the figure had no un ordinary shapes, it was just a regular body shape. the things hand reached for my body. its hand was in front of my face, and in its reflective hand i saw my terrified, blood covered, face.

    i walked back a bit more, then my leg hit something. i yelled as i fell into the tub. the shower curtain fell on me, making me see nothing. 

 there was an awful silence. and my head rang for a couple of seconds.  i slowly moved the curtain from my face, as i saw that i was in my room. "it was just a dream" i said. i turned to my left to turn on my lamp, and when i did, there was words all over the wall. the were all in different fonts and color, but it said the same words "just a dream". i then felt a warm wind on my cheek as i heard the words of someone say "just a dream"

 i jumped up terrified and screamed, trying to run for the door.

Zayns pov:

 i franticly opened the door and saw Niall in his bed, shivering with tears in his eyes.

 i ran to his bed and tried to wake him up "Niall, wake up baby your having a bad dream."

i leaned forward and kissed him, hoping it would wake him. i said, as i was close to his face "its just a dream". i then heard him scream. it made me jump. in looked into his eyes and saw pure terror.

 i grabbed his face in my hands and said "baby, you just had a bad dream...that all". Niall's eyes full of terror turned into ones full of tears as he hugged me. i wrapped my arms, as much as i could, around his body, to ensure him i was here.

he was shivering because he was so scared. he then said, into my chest "what is wrong with me?"

he slowly lifted his head and looked at me, waiting for an answer. his eyes were red, his cheeks were red too. his skin was pale, but he still somehow look adorable. "baby, there is nothing wrong with you. what those men did, it really shook you. im not going to lie, this wont be an easy road, but im here. look, i will sleep with you tonight, its 8 o'clock. so...take a shower"

he looked at me and smelled his arm pit "oh, no i didnt mean that you stink. i mean that i know it calms you down" he looked at me and tried to smile, even though he was still trembling. he got off the bed, walked to his bathroom door and said "i wont be long. like...ten minutes, ok?"

i nodded. he then walked into the bathroom, closed the door, leaving me alone in the dark.

____________________________________

crazy right? as you can see i have a bit of a horror side, just like my other book "the feeding" :) love you all and thanks for reading