Nandos.

Zayns pov:

  "and i told him, PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN!". Niall was telling me a story of when Harry and Liam threw him in the pool.

i chuckled and said "i love it when you say 'down'. your accent is so cute".

he looked at me with a slanted smile and said "your cute". i felt my cheeks tighten as i blushed. he always know the right words to say.

            we were half a block away from Nandos.  Niall had on a reddish brown cardigan, with a white undershirt and reddish brown pants. i had a black blazer, with a regular white shirt under with black dress pants, and my usual bracelets. i always hated bracelets because it alway remined me when i was littler,

see, when i was little i was bullied, alot. i was bullied because i was musslum. in school people said " oh tell your dad thanks for 9/11".

and sometimes they would jump me. to this day i still have nightmares.

i shouldnt think of that, im sopost to be enjoying my date with Niall...which hasnt even started.

the day was perfect. it was slightly cold, but warm enough to able to dress up. the sun was bright which brought out Niall's eyes. 

 i reached my hand out and grabbed Niall's hand, and pulled him a tad bit closer to me. i leaned my face towards his and gave him a gentle kiss. no matter how many times i kiss him..it would always feel like it was our first time. then i saw a flash of light and realized we were being stalked by a group of girls. hopefully there weren't any fangirls in Nandos.

  when we got up to the door of nandos, i let go of Niall's hand and opened the door for him.

"thanks babe" he said, still with a cute accent

when we got in there, there wasnt a person in sight. i looked around the store and saw that in the middle of the room, was a table. it was just one single table in the middle of the room. it had a red table cloth over it, and a vase with a rose in it. my lips then formed a smile as i realized what is happening. Niall has rented out Nandos for us.

 as if he could read my thoughts, Niall leaned next to me and whispered in my ear  "you didnt really think i'd let those crazy girls ruin our date would you?"

i didnt think it would be an actual date. i thought it was just lunch and we were just going to eat but it was the total opposite. 

 i turn to him and gave him another kiss. then i realized the waitress was waiting for us so i stopped. 

"here are you menus...follow me" she said. we did as the girl said but we didnt really need her guidance. it was obvious where we were siting.

 Niall pulled out my chair and i sat down. it felt weird being cared for...i mean like romantically. i always liked to be the one to do sweet things when i was in a relationship but when Niall treats me like he does now...it felt right , in a weird way.

"what would you like to eat?" said the waitress. automatically Niall said his normal meal.

"Potato with hommus-his starter Double Breasted Chicken wrap, medium spice with peri chips A medium corn on the cob 5 Chicken Wings-hot and…a drink"

the lady scribbed his order down and looked at me. i looked at Niall who knew i couldnt eat some stuff because of my religion so he ordered for me.

"ummm...he will have a backed potato, with sour cream. and...." i knew he tried to be a good boyfriend and tried to order for me but he struggled. so i cut in and said "and ill just have a salad...not really that hungry like Niall"