"Well...usually the man is in charge, but I can show you what you can do." You said. He nodded slowly as if unsure, but then he regained his confidence, agreeing with the idea. You slipped off his coat, letting it fall to the ground. His LED was flashing between red and yellow. You paid no mind to it for now. You pushed him onto the bed and began to kiss his neck. He let out a low moan as you hit his soft spot. You grinned a little, enjoying the sound. You played with that spot for a bit, but suddenly Connor grabbed you and pushed you beneath him. You were stunned as he attacked your neck. You surprise quickly turned to delight as he kissed and sucked on your neck. You moaned, squirming under him slightly. You whimpered as he bit down, leaving a mark. You could easily get rid of it, but you didn't want to. 

Connor removed his shirt and you helped him remove your dress. You saw him greedily take in the sight of your near bare body. You blushed, wanting to cover up, but he caught your wrist.

"D-don't. Y-you look so beautiful." He said making you blush harder, but smile also. You saw the curiosity in his eyes as he tested some things. You moaned when he reached your cleavage. 

"C-Connor..." You moaned breathily. He took off your bra and you moaned loudly as his tongue swirled around sensitive and now exposed bud. Your hands gripped his hair, turning it from its usual neatness to a brown mess. His free hand was giving your other breast just as much attention. You moaned as his thumb rolled quickly over the little bud over and over again. You could feel yourself getting wet. 

Connor groaned at the sound of you moaning for him. You risked a glance down and caught a glimpse of the tent in his pants. You couldn't help but wonder what he had been given. 

You felt him trail his kisses down your stomach toward the rim of your panties. You blushed as he noticed how wet they were. His lust turned back into curiosity at the sight. Without a second thought, he pulled them off of you, leaving you naked. You blushed even more, wanting to cover it up again, but Connor instead pressed his thumb against your clit, making you arch your back with a scream. "Connor!" He rolled his thumb on your clit and you moaned.

"You enjoy this." He stated. You were panting and moaning to no end. 

"C-Connor~! F-fuck~!" You moaned loudly. Suddenly, he stopped.

"I wish to try something." He said. You didn't have nearly anytime to attempt to reply before he bent down and licked your slit. You screamed out. He paused before doing it again. You moaned loudly before his tongue entered you.

"Fuck! Connor! Oh my god~!" You kept moaning as he tasted you. You felt like you were in heaven. Your hips bucked, trying to get him to go deeper. He held you down by your thighs, spreading them wider. 

"You taste so good, angel~" He mumbled into your heat, making you weak from the pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Connor~ I-I'm gonna cum~!" You moaned. You moaned louder as he went faster.

"Cum for me~" He said, his voice deeper and hungrier than before. You nearly screamed as you did. Connor swallowed it, making you shiver in delight. He licked his lips to finish it off, groaning at the taste. You were panting hard. You saw that he was rock hard through his pants. "Nngh...i-it hurts, (Y/n)." He said. You grinned. You wrapped your arms around him, leaning in close to his ear.

"Then take me. Fuck me, Connor. Let the world know I'm yours and only yours. Show them who I belong to~" You whispered. His pants were off in moments and he lined himself up with you.

"This won't hurt you, will it?" He asked, concerned for you. You cupped his cheek.

"I'll be fine, Con." You replied. He thrust into you quickly.

"AAAAHHH!" You screamed as he entered you. S-shit, he's bigger than I thought~ You bit your lip hard enough for it to bleed slightly. 

"D-di I hurt you!?" He asked. The pain subsided to pure pleasure.

"F-fuck~ I-I'm okay, Connor. J-just..ah~ P-please don't stop." You begged. He relaxed and did as you told. He started slow, his cock easily sliding in and out of you. You moaned loudly at the feeling. He groaned.

"Y-you're so tight." He said. 

"I-I hope that's a good thing." You said right before a moan.

"It's amazing, love~" He moaned with you. He began to go faster, thrusting deeper and harder into you. You cried out in ecstasy. 

"Fuck! F-faster, Connor!" You yelled. He went faster, gripping your hips tightly. Your legs wrapped around his waist. You moaned into his ear. "Hit me harder, Connor~ Ah~ M-make me scream so loud that the whole world will know~" You said. You thrust into you roughly and you screamed. "CONNOR~!!!"

"F-fuck~ (Y/n)~!!" You kissed him messily as you both held onto each other, Connor ramming into you. He suddenly hit your special spot. You screamed again.

"FUCK! RIGHT THERE!!" You yelled. He slammed into that spot harder and faster each time.

"(Y/n)~!! Shit! I'm close~" He growled.

"M-me too~!!" You moaned out loudly. You felt your release coming. "Connor~!!" You came and you screamed louder than ever. "CONNOR~!!!!!" He kept going as you coated his cock with your cum. 

"(Y/n)~!!!" Connor yelled as he came inside of you hardly a second later. You both took a moment to breathe before he pulled out of you and collapsed next to you. He pulled you in close to his chest before pulling the covers over both of you.

"That was so perfect, Con." You panted, hazy from it all.

"I think I have some notion why humans have sex." He panted. You chuckled and kissed him tiredly.

"I love you, Connor." You mumbled softly into his chest after the kiss had broke.

"I love you too, angel." He breathed before both of you instantly fell into a deep and much-needed sleep.