Ch.33: Meetings and Greetings

Start from the beginning

"Ow! Damn it!" I turned and saw Vie rubbing her forehead, a big red mark on it. "Oh! Sorry." she said, rubbing her forehead. "Did I scare you?" I walked over to her and pecked her lips before checking out her head. She laughed. "I actually hit myself on a tree branch" she said, her cheeks tinted pink. I just smiled and shook my head. I grabbed her in my arms and hugged her. Only she could make fighting look graceful, but hurt herself walking.

"I missed you." I whispered to her.

"You saw me not that long ago!" she exclaimed laughing.

"Too long ago." I complained and heard her sigh.

"I know." she looked sad, too. It was comforting to see that she missed me just as much as I had her and that made me smile. "But..." she had a sexy mischievous grin on her face and I rose a brow at it.

"But what?" I asked

"My family's going hunting tomorrow, to get ready for what's going on with the fight. They need to keep up their strengths." I scoffed and she gave me a sad look. I mouthed an apology and asked for her to continue. "So...as I was saying, tomorrow and after we get to hang out! During the day!" she seemed so excited.

"That's great!" Then it hit me, "Wait, your brother's going to watch us, isn't he?" She smiled bigger and I was hoping for good news.

"Nuh-ugh! He's going to hunt, too! I told him that I was going to stay and look up things to buy since I can't go out and that I wanted to be alone. I'm mad at him, so he believed it!" she was grinning like a little kid and I pecked her lips.

"Great! So, at what time?" she thought about it, trying to remember.

"We have from four to.....seven...I think.. No wait! Until six thirty, just to be safe." she looked over at me "So...what do you want to do tomorrow?" she asked. "Or do you have other plans?" her face fell.

"Nope. Even if I did, none of them could be more important than you." Damn I remember making fun of the guys for being this corny, but it just came naturally. Well, at least she appreciated it because she gave me a nice long passionate kiss afterwards. I was about to pull away, when I remembered that we weren't under her leech's surveillance. Instead, I got into it. I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up and she got the message. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pinned her to a tree. Finally, after at least 2 hours of making out and somehow making our way to the ground she pulled back.

"What...what time is it?" she asked, face red and out of breath.

"Not sure. Not exactly a smart thing to let a werewolf have a cell phone while patrolling. I told her tugging at my cut off shorts. She laughed and dug into her front pocket, lifting out a cell.

"Damn!" she somehow managed to get out from under me.

"What?" I asked, worried.

"It's 3:30! They should be finishing up about now! I ..I have to go." I pouted. "I know, I know! I'm sorry, but we have tomorrow, remember?" I smiled, but it fell when I noticed her turning around to leave.

"Hey? Aren't you forgetting anything?" she looked at me puzzled and I tapped at my lips, which caused her to grin. She came over and gave me a hug and a kiss. "Bye." I whispered, nuzzling her neck one last time.

"Bye." she spoke up sadly. We gave off the best smiles we could muster, but we had tomorrow at least. 'More like today', I thought as I could already see that the moon was getting ready to go down.

~Violet's Point of View~

I had made it just in time to get home, and mask my scent then spread it around the room so it seemed like I'd been home all day. I even put in a movie in the living room and acted like I fell asleep watching it. Of course, I had to let the vampire side of me come forward because I couldn't let Eddy read my thought...oops! I mean Edward, couldn't let Edward read my thoughts. I felt someone try to pick me up, but instead opened my eyes, it was Edward.