"The drug was approved as a therapy for the brain STUPIDITIS." Rosé shook her head. Everyone agreed except for the one who just lifted her head.

"Wendy and Yeri, Both of you just shut up!" And it's Seulgi. Chiming in, but reacting late to the two when the scene had just ended. She then savoured a dish on her spoon inches from her side without realizing what she had taken.

In a matter of seconds, her expression became incomprehensible, and she vomited. Fortunately, Irene was quick enough to grab a styrofoam plate and lay it in front of her girlfriend before it landed on their table. 

"What kind of food is this?!" She was furious and continued nauseating the meal with a disgusting expression. Irene just keeps tapping her back, stopping her laughing from being as loud as the girls.

"That is my Dalgomie's meal, idiot. How did you get there while it was far away from you?" Jisoo said. and the dog showed up just in time. Seulgi then dashed into the restroom to wash her mouth.

Jennie refocused her attention on her food, not giving a damn about her chaotic friends who were making her head ache.

They have returned to their normal selves after an hour of being chaotic. They planned to visit Irene's Paradise Island Resort tomorrow, where a Music Festival will be held.

"Hell yeah! I'm going home now to pack my things!" Seulgi exclaimed, standing up abruptly and with excitement. Irene pushed her back to a seated position and scowled at her as a warning.

"Jen, we had been planning this for quite some time. And we will make sure that Lili enjoys the rides there." Irene said with a wink.

"Thank you Irene, thank you guys. I just want my baby to enjoy it." Jennie sincerely said smiling at her friends.

They hadn't gone to Irene's newly built Paradise Island before, so they decided to spend time there. Irene basically has two beach resorts.

They were enjoying the food when they heard a group of friends approaching their table. Jennie noticed her friends change of behaviour, so she turned to see where her friends were looking.

"Nayeon?"

"Hi Jennie. It has been a year. Glad to see you again." Nayeon smirked. But Jennie doesn't give a damn and just boredly nod which made Nayeon grit her teeth.

"Jen, can we talk?"

Jennie gave her friends a disinterested expression. Jisoo lifted his eyebrows at her. She nodded, signalling, 'It's fine.' She then stood up and followed Nayeon at the back of the bistro.

"I just got back last month."

Nayeon mumbled while looking at Jennie's side profile. They sat on the bench.

"Oh." Only words came from Jennie's mouth.

"So, how are you?"

"I'm doing great." Jennie stated uninterested and wants to end the conversation but does not want to be rude.

"Are you still upset with me for leaving? I am sorry, Jen. I was just badly hurt at that time." Nayeon expressed sadness. Jennie then stared at her, feeling a sudden sense of guilt.

"I'm sorry Nayeon. It wasn't my intention to hurt you."

Nayeon then grabbed her hand and smiled with her bunny teeth. "It does not matter. Now that I'm here, we should continue where we left off. Let us start all over again, Jen."

Jennie chuckled and pulled her hand away from Nayeon's grip.

"I'm sorry, nayeon. But that's not going to happen. Lisa and I recently became official. I will never hurt her, and you know she is the only one I love and will love to the end."