ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY

Y/N's POV
He stared at me when I spoke. He kept his eyes in the view of my lips, and his eyes widened when I smiled.
Jesus Christ, this is hard.
There is this 6 foot tall, beautiful android standing in front of me and it's so hard to keep control of my emotions. I don't even know him but I'm looking forward to investigating with him.
Everything about him was so proper and perfect. Not a flaw in sight. He has perfectly combed hair with the exception of this one rebellious strand that laid on his forehead. His eyes a gorgeous brown, perfect complexion, mind-blowing vocabulary and pouty lips. I don't know if it was just me but they just looked so kissabl- SHUT UP Y/N! That's not what you're here for!

After shaking my head, Hank, Connor and I all walked in and began examining the scene. Apparently a deviant killed a 40 year old man.
I walked over to the corpse. He had plenty of muscles, so how couldn't he have caught back? He's in good shape for a man his age.

"Mrs.L/N?"
"Ah! Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me Connor."
I didn't have to turn around to now who it was. I was already familiar with his voice. It already seemed comforting to me. Deep but not too deep. Perfect.
"Well anyway, what is it what you wanted?"
"To scan the body, if you don't mind," he said.
"Oh yes, I apologize."

After around 45 seconds, Connor explained the situation.
"The deviant was a male DX400. (lmao i just made this up) Apparently, he deviant grabbed the shotgun the victim kept inside of a closet and shot its owner. Before the deviant shot the owner, the entire fight began when the owner slashed the deviant with a pocket knife. Then stabbed it in the hand. The deviant was defending itself, its hiding somewhere in the house, but where it is, is unknown."

Suddenly, Hank stepped in, "Was the owner in a drunken state or something?"
"Oh, give me a second," Connor said as he stuck out two fingers, picked up some of the owners blood and stuck his fingers in his mouth.
That was so gross, but... hot. That was really hot.
"Ugh God, Connor! I thought I told you to not put anymore evidence in your mouth!" Hank exclaimed.
I chuckled, as Hank asked me how that didn't disgust me.
"It just doesn't bother me that much, he's just scanning evidence."
Connor then told us that the owner was very high on red ice, and not in the proper state of mind.
Now all we have to do is look for the deviant while I try not to get distracted by Connor's beauty.

I went outside for fresh air and to see if the deviant had wandered outside.
I stumbled across the garage door, which was slightly opened just so a human could get through.
I took my gun out of its holster, held it up, and walked slowly.
Soon I saw a blue light shining in the corner, most likely illuminating from the androids outfit.
"DX400?"
"P-Please call me Jackson."
"Okay Jackson. My name is Y/N. I'm just asking of you to please try to calm down, your LED is a very bright red."
"Don't tell me to calm down!"
Suddenly, Jackson picks up the shotgun he shot his owner with and points it at me.
"Put your gun down now! Or I'll shoot you!" he warned.
"I'm afraid I can't do that my friend."
"You. Are. Not. My. Friend." he said with his voice slightly malfunctioning, glitching and changing tone. His voice box must be damaged.
He then shot the gun but I quickly dodged the bullet as it whizzed past me almost touching the hair on my head.
"Jackson! Don't do that or I'll have to arrest you!"
"They're gonna kill me! I don't want to die! So that's what you're gonna do!"
He was shaking.
Scared. Still pointing the gun at me but his finger was no longer on the trigger. I don't think he really wants to shoot me.
"Listen, I promise you won't die. Jackson, I swear. Trust me. I'm not like your owner."

I'm going to have to stab this android. Or shoot it. Or something! It's too hostile and might kill me.
"O-okay I believe you."
He puts down the gun.
I put down mine.
Now my only choice is to pull out my knife and stab him. That's it.

SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Connor x Reader Oneshots || COMPLETED.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें