Unborn (Castiel Pt. 2)

Depuis le début

"SONOVABITCH!" He shouted and takes out the pistol hidden in his back pocket, pointing it at the person on the door.

"Dean it's me I swear! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!"

His gaze softened, a part of him couldn't help but believe those words even though normally he wouldn't be convinced that easily.

"[y/n] y-you... died, so h-how-"

"It's a miracle that's what it is," You answered the walked through the open door. Dean followed you down the stairs as Sam made his way to see who the visitor was. Cas still remained in his seat, getting better from his overwhelming episode.

"Are you really?! NO, [y/n] we-"

You hugged Sam tightly and buried your face in his cosy, flannel-covered chest. He hugged you back, tears rolling down his cheeks, then kissed your head.

"How did you come back?"

"It's a long story... Dean can I have a glass of water?" You asked and he nodded happily, walking to the mini-bar and tagging Cas on the way.

"Cas look who's come!"

The Angel turned to watch Sam in confusion then got up and walked over. "Sam who-"

He stopped abruptly, scanning you from bottom to top. "Hi sweetheart," You greeted shyly and he widened his eyes.

"[y/n]...?" He stuttered then glanced to your stomach, that was poking out a bit, and pointed loosely, " B-baby?!"

THUD!

Castiel collapsed onto the ground, face first and fell in conscious. You and the Winchesters rushed to his side, where you started to panic.

"Oh my god, CASSIE?!" You turned him around and relaxed a bit when you found out that he was still breathing.

*****

Dean rolled his eyes and continued to fan the Angel with a paper fan, "The big softie here is still in dream world. Please continue [y/n]."

Currently, you were telling then about what happened with you after you had woken up. You appeared in a completely different place on Earth, somewhere you had never been too and started off with nothing at all.

The worst part? You had not a clue about your past life. It was as if you were born just yesterday. No phone numbers, no contacts, no money, no clothes, nothing to live with. And sadly, no memories to help you pass on.

You tried to find ways to earn, ways to get food and survive but it was tough. You started to feel sick more often till one point you had fainted and were taken to a hospital. There, they told you that you were pregnant, which led to a world of questions. Tests on the infant didn't help, they couldn't identify the father and it clogged up the machines.

So despite your strife and being pregnant with who knows whose child, you found work and earned. The plus point was that while you tried to figure out the story of the baby, your memories started to come back and at the end you realised that the father was Castiel, who lived with two men by the names of Sam and Dean Winchester. You remembered all your time with Cas, but you also remembered the day you died... that haunted you in your dreams.