Chapter 26 - Special Guests

Continuation...

Narrator: Who could be visiting them at such an early hour?

"It's meeeeee!!!!!" A man's voice screeched on the other side of the door.

Baekhyun opened the door, revealing two men clad in casual wear as they greeted Baekhyun who smiled back at them, not expecting their visit.

"Come in. Taejoon-ah, two uncles have come to visit you!" Baekhyun called his son but was met with no response.

*Fake Love plays in the background*

Narrator: Oh! It's BTS!

(A/N: The picture V and Baek took popped in my mind so...)

"It's been some time, Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah. How come you guys are here so early in the morning?"

"Hehe, just wanted to say hi since we were nearby. We're going to the airport later."

"Ah... You guys are starting your tour right?" He gestured for them to sit and make themselves comfortable.

"Yes." Taehyung nodded as he sat beside Taejoon who briefly looked up at him then his lips started quivering, tears welled up in his eyes as he got scared.

"H-hyung!" Baekhyun, who was in the kitchen preparing some refreshments poked his head out from the kitchen.

"Aigoo. They're nice uncles." Baekhyun went back to his own stuff.

Jimin went up to Taejoon who shied away. "Hello Taejoon. I'm a good uncle, appa's friend." He gave a small wave.

Taejoon whined, flustering Jimin who panicked when Jack came up and stood in front of Taejoon protectively.

Jimin let the dog smell his hand and gave it a gentle pat on the head. Jack then registered that they were no bad people. He looked at Taejoon before nudging him as if to say it's okay.

Baekhyun soon came out and set the tray of fruit juice on the coffee table.

Baekhyun scooped his son up and sat down. Taejoon covered his eyes from shyness as he peeks from time to time at the new uncles.

"He's really cute." Taehyung gently took his hand, playing with it. He then compared their hand sizes and Taehyung couldn't help but gasp at the huge difference.

At one corner, Jimin was being attacked with kisses by Jack. "Calm down." Jimin laughed as his face was constantly licked.

"Shall we play?" Taehyung suggested. He lead a super shy baby to the play mat where all the toys were. Taehyung sat down and began playing, slowly warming up to Taejoon.

"Baekhyun hyung, save me please." Jimin tried walking away from Jack but he was tackled onto the floor. It repeated like a broken record replaying itself. Taejoon saw and started laughing till he fell backwards.

"Oh goodness." Taehyung laughed at Taejoon's cute laughter as he pulled him up to a sitting position. Jimin continued suffering, unable to escape from Jack.

"Jack must really love you." Baekhyun laughed along.

"Help I can't see anything I might trip." Jimin laughed, his eyes disappearing.

"That uncle is a silly uncle. I'm a smart uncle." Taehyung said as he played with the toy train.

"Hey!" Jimin playfully glared. Taejoon laughed again, falling backwards.

Soon it was time for the two special guests to leave. Taejoon was reluctant to let go of Taehyung who was having trouble separating himself from a clinging baby boy. The baby boy refused to let go of Taehyung's jacket.

"Come on little rascal, uncles need to leave. They need to go home." Baekhyun was having a hard time coaxing his son.

"Samchon (uncle).." Taejoon whined. Taehyung was getting more and more flustered.

"Anpanman?" Taejoon looked up but then sighed and snuggled into Taehyung. Jimin took his phone out and took a few pictures. Jack was sitting beside him at his feet, waiting to be petted.

"See you lil one." Jimin bent down to give Jack scratches on the head as he pocketed his phone in his back pocket.

It was like an eternity later that Taejoon finally released his hold on Taehyung's jacket. Taehyung cooed at Taejoon who laid on his dad's shoulders.

"You guys should get going or you'll be scolded by your manager. Do well for your tour and don't get hurt!" Baekhyun showed them to the door and waited for them to wear their shoes.

"Bye bye Taejoonie!" The two waved before leaving.

"Time for lunch!" Baekhyun went back into the house, humming to himself.

"You know, you get so attached to people." Baekhyun placed Taejoon in his high chair, so he can watch his dad cook.