Episode 2- A New Family Member

Yayy!!! Thanks for the reads and to the people who love/like the first chapt, here's the second episode!

-----

Monday, 20 June 2016, 9 am

Narrator: We visited the top celebrity's home early in the morning.

*knocks could be heard*

Narrator: Oh! What could Baekhyun-ssi be doing early in the morning?

*camera focuses on Baekhyun*

Narrator: Ahh... so he is fixing the baby cot! Waahhh that's very amazing!

----

_Interview_

Baekhyun: I decided it was good to start decorating the baby room and never thought it was that difficult. *laughs*

PD-nim: So far what have you done?

Baekhyun: I've fixed the cabinet, the rocking horse, the lights, placed stickers, and fixed the gate.

PD-nim: That is a lot since what time have you started the decorating?

Baekhyun: since about 7 in the morning? Yea around there.

_End of interview_

~~~~~

_Meanwhile in the kitchen_

*Taeyeon preparing toasts for breakfast*

"Waaaah it looks so delicious!!" Taeyeon exclaimed while jumping a little. *laughter BGM* (a/n: the kid leader is out kekeke)

"Aigoo... even jumping a little is hard now. Ottokhae?" She spoke in a kid voice as she rubbed her huge belly.

"Baekhyun-ah! Breakfast is ready!!" Taeyeon shouted as she set the table and there comes Baekhyun sliding dramatically into the kitchen with his socks on. *swishhh*

"Assa! Toasts for breakfast." He did a little victory dance then he rubbed his tummy and licked his lips.

Taeyeon placed a cup of orange juice in front of Baekhyun as he started eating like a little kid.

"Are you sure you are a future dad? Aigoo... slowly eat or you'll choke." Taeyeon wiped the crumbs off from the corners of his mouth.

"Heeheehee... I'm a proud future dad!" He pushed his chest out as crumbs fell from his mouth as he talked and smiled widely.

"Arasseo arasseo. Now eat properly. Does your mouth have a hole or what?" She laughed whole-heartedly.

"Yah~~" Baekhyun whined as he bit a piece of toast with a sulky face.

And again, Baekhyun watched as Taeyeon ate pieces and pieces of toasts and drank many cups of juice until she let out an unlady-like burp,p meaning she was full.

"Oops! Excuse me!" Taeyeon quickly covered her mouth, realising there were actually cameras around.

"Aigoo... why is my wife so adorable~~?" Baekhyun lightly pinched her cheeks. Taeyeon smiled sweetly at him.

"Now go and do the dishes." Taeyeon patted his cheeks and got up to leave the kitchen. Baekhyun groaned.

"Waaaaeeeee..?!" Baekhyun whined again. "Noonaaaa~~"

"Tae Joon isn't behaving well today. He's moving around and my back hurts. I prepared breakfast as well!" She reasoned out as she held her belly and used a hand to support her back.

Baekhyun quickly got up and kneeled on one knee on the floor in front of Taeyeon. "Tae Joon-ah~~ It's appa. Eomma says you aren't behaving yourself! Eomma is having a hard time you know. I know you are impatient to come out. So be a good boy okay?" He kissed Taeyeon's belly tenderly before getting up to give Taeyeon a peck on the lips. He walked to kitchen and started clearing up.