Episode 7 - The Uncles

Okay.. So uhm... Cos Tae Joon is born already, I will skip months. So that i can skip to the time Baekhyun can take care of Tae Joon himself for 48 hours, like the normal show.

------

Narrator: Let's see what the newest parents are doing right now, shall we?

"Kkukkukku.." Baekhyun cuddled Tae Joon in his arms, comforting the one month baby boy. Tae Joon is so small and fragile. But every thing he does, Baekhyun will squeal like a girl and run to Taeyeon to report.

"Taeyeon-ah, Tae Joon just yawned and he's sooooo cuteeee!!!" Baekhyun swayed his body side to side while staring at Tae Joon with a loving smile.

"Okay okay be careful with him. Aigoo... Are you really a dad...?" And after Taeyeon sighed, Tae Joon started crying, startling the poor father.

"Aigoo aigoo don't cry.. Eo.. Don't cry.." He tried pacifying the baby but he was crying non-stop.

"He must be hungry. Hand him over to me." Taeyeon reached out for Tae Joon and carried him to the room to breastfeed the hungry child.

Baekhyun dramatically started rolling on the ground, dying of happiness.

He stopped dramatically when his phone started to ring.

He got up to pick up the phone.

"Huh? You guys wanna come over? Wait.." Baekhyun put down the phone before running to the room Taeyeon was in.

"Yeobo, the guys wanna come over..." Baekhyun asked for her permission from outside.

"Sure!" Taeyeon shouted back.

He slided back to where he placed his phone and talked to the person for a bit more before hanging up.

Narrator: Oh? Seems like we will have many guests today!

Baekhyun started to clean up the house.

30 minutes later...

*ding dong* *ding dong*

"Coming!!!" He ran to the door and hastily opened it, revealing 8 men outside with gifts in their hands.

"Woahhh... What's with those..? He stared with mouth agape as he let them in. They settled the gifts on one side of the living room.

*intro of monster plays*

Narrator: waaahhhh!!! It's Korea's hottest group, EXO!

*wooooooo*

"Baekhyun-ah, hold him for a while." Taeyeon came out of the room.

"Oh! Taeyeon noona!" Chen bowed with respect and soon the others followed as well.

"Oh.. Hello boys.." She smiled tiredly.

"I want to hold Tae Joon!" Chanyeol fanboy-ed over him.

"Be careful then." Baekhyun carefully and gently placed Tae Joon into Chanyeol's huge arms.

"Omg.. He looks so tiny in my arms!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

*kekekeke*

"Taeyeon noona, how have you been?" Lay, being the kind guy he asked.

"Not really good. Tae Joon has been waking up several times in the middle of the night at ungodly hours." She rubbed her temples while Baekhyun massaged her shoulders.

"Aighh.. You two make a perfect couple." D.O smiled.

"Rest more noona. Eat more healthy food too." Lay gave his dimple smile.

"I know I know. Thanks for the advice Lay."

Then the baby started crying all over again.

"Hyung! Hyung! What did I do? What do I do?!" Chanyeol started panicking while some laughed at him, especially Sehun.

"Diaper change time." Baekhyun asked Chanyeol to follow him to Tae Joon's room.

"Settle him on the bed. I'll go get a new diaper." Baekhyun instructed.

After some complications because of Chanyeol, who wanted to try putting on the new diaper for Tae Joon, finally put it nicely.

"You make a bad dad." Baekhyun joked.

"Hey! I'm just new to these okay!" Chanyeol punched him in the arm.

"Oww... Okay now you carry him out." Baekhyun left Chanyeol with the baby.

"Let's go to the other hyungs shall we Taejoonie? Hm?" Chanyeol scooped him up and walked out.

"Hyung! My turn to hold him!" Sehun pouted.

"Fine you baby." Chanyeol grumbled.

"Tae joon is seriously handsome and adorable. I bet he'll have lots of girls falling heads over heels for him." Sehun cooed.

"He got the genes from meh." Baekhyun did a cool pose.

"Not just you mister." Taeyeon pouted.

"Okay okay you did a great job in carrying the baby, but I didd a great job in contributing my genes." Baekhyun playfully whispered and smiled to Taeyeon.

"Yah, pervert." Taeyeon hit him on the arm.

"Oww.. You hit exactly where that yoda punched me." Baekhyun whined.

"I feel like puking while watching you two.." Chanyeol commented in a matter-of-fact tone.

Baekhyun just narrowed his eyes at him.

"Let's see what you will act like with your future wife, Mr Park Chan Yeol." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.

And the two started bickering.

While Taeyeon was trying to control her patience.

And Tae Joon being the innocent one is just being passed around for the guys to coo at, not aware of anything.

------

Okay! So I've finally updated yayyy!!!! A few of you commented, asking me to update so here's the update. Though it's late at night (currently 00:22 here in SG).