Episode 10 - Taking A Walk

Hey hey! (Hey Mama jigeum baro isungan let's make a night ooh woah ooh woah just you and I) Just wondering how many episodes do you guys want? Because I have no specific number of episodes but I can't keep on going and going so here I am asking for readers' opinions.

(Pick a wise number please.)

It's a weekend!!

Taejoon's 9 months old!

"Taeyeon-ah! Taejoon-ah! Should we go for a family outing?" Baekhyun shouted.

"What??? Yah! Aren't you afraid of getting mobbed? The famous Baekhyun of EXO seen in public is gonna be crazy." Taeyeon came out of her room with Taejoon crawling behind, more like dragging his bum.

"Waeeeee~~~" he complained as he thrashed his legs. He's been stuck either at home or at the company building. Taejoon who thought it was interesting, tried it for himself and was soon drowned in the fun of kicking. He hurriedly dragged himself beside his dad and laughed loudly, trying his best to follow.

Bam!

He kicked his mom, in the living room, square on the face.

"Ah! Taejoon-ah! Stop! Baekhyun stop!" Taeyeon faked sob and Taejoon had a guilty face before pretending nothing happened as he blabbered.

"You're teaching him the wrong things!!" Taeyeon huffed as she massaged her face in attempts to soothe the pain.

"So, let's go out." Baekhyun kissed her cheek before running away into the room with Taejoon in his arms to change. Jack followed and barked excitedly at the mention of going out. Jack was being taken care by Kai as the couple was busy for the past few days. Jack was happy to return home.

"Aigoo... You've grown so much like me huh? Taejoon-ah?" Baekhyun cooed at the giggling baby and picked out clothes for him. "Here... Your arms go in here, let me change your diapers. Stay still! Stay still please! For a bit!" Taejoon rolled around the bed not allowing his dad to change his smelly diapers.

"BYUN TAE JOON STAY STILL!!" Baekhyun hollered as he held the baby in place with a frown, pretending to be angry. Taejoon who felt the change in atmosphere, stopped rolling and allowed his father to change for him.

"There. All done. Let's just wear your pants..." He easily slid on Taejoon's pants like a pro.

*oooh bgm*

"Eomma, Eomma, Taejoon is all done!" Baekhyun danced out of the room with Taejoon in his arms. Taejoon started giggling at being bounced up and down.

"Mama." Taejoon reached out his chubby arms for his dearest mother. "Aigoo aigoo my little bundle of joy. Where do you wanna go?" Taeyeon took Taejoon from Baekhyun's arms and talked to him. She set Taejoon down on the floor and Jack immediately ran and crashed into him, making the baby laugh.

"Yeobo, go and change and then we'll go out." Baekhyun came out of the room, changed.

Narrator: Eh? When did he change his clothes so quickly?

*playback scene*

Baekhyun entered the room when Taeyeon took Taejoon away and he quickly grabbed a sweater and long pants and went to the bathroom to change, taking only 2 minutes.

"Should we go now? I think we need to give Jack a shirt because it's chilly out there." Taeyeon suggested. "Let me get his warm shirt." Baekhyun went and came back with a shirt for Jack and swiftly put it on for him.

"Let's go!"

-----

Sorry for the late yet short update! And a late merry christmas to all of you!

School's starting in a week yet I've not completed my assignments >_<

Just to let y'all know, next year updates will be much slower than usual because it'll be a more hectic year...