Chapter 22 - Talk

"Baekhyun!!!!" Taeyeon hollered from the bathroom.

"Waeeeeee???" Baekhyun jogged to the bathroom.

"Get Joonie a towel. He pooped on the one he was using." Taeyeon was cleaning up Taejoon's mess. The baby continued to play with his rattle in the midst of his parent's chaotic situation.

"Taejoon-ah, you gotta tell eomma if you're going to do big or small business okay?"

"Balsnsmshhhh" Taeyeon blabbered.

Taeyeon shook her head as she smiled at her son's cuteness. She was starting to worry about lots of things. Especially when it comes to the part when her son does something wrong and she can't get mad at him because he's too cute.

"I guess I'll have to wait till you're a year older for you to have a sibling." Taeyeon cooed at her baby as she used baby wipes to clean his legs.

Outside the door, Baekhyun heard what she said and momentarily stopped in his tracks.

_Interview_

PD: You were seen stopping in your tracks when you heard what Taeyeon-ssi said. What were you thinking at that time?

Baekhyun: I was thinking about having a second child. Like does she want a second one that's why she said that? I mean it'll be good for Taejoon to have a younger sibling which will mean him having more discipline when he grows up. But I was worried at the same time because I'm afraid it'll take a toll on Taeyeon who has been doing overseas schedules and only had time now to rest.

_End of Interview_

After getting the little boy all cleaned up with a fresh clean diaper, Taeyeon went to the kitchen to prepare some fruits for them.

She cut some strawberries, apples and mango and put it together in a bowl. She picked up Taejoon and sat him on the floor in front of the coffee table. Without hesitation, Taejoon reached his hand into the bowl and took a random piece of fruit. He popped it into his mouth, closing his eyes and making a sound of satisfaction.

Taeyeon laughed out loudly, booming throughout the house. "Hyun! Come and look!" She said in between laughs.

"Huh huh huh????" Baekhyun came out from the bathroom after washing the soiled towel.

"Observe him." Baekhyun kept his eye on his son, watching the baby as he popped a piece of fruit in his mouth and made a sound of satisfaction.

"HEHEHEHE!" Baekhyun was all smiles, the corner of his lips reaching his eyes. "He knows how to enjoy!" Baekhyun went to hang the wet towel before joining his family in the living room. Just as he was about to pick up a piece of fruit he was met with a frowning and growling baby.

Baekhyun immediately put the fruit back into the bowl, bewildered as his son's action.

"Joonie, you have to share. Eomma knows it taste good but you have to share." Taeyeon coaxed. Taejoon gave his mom a look before looking at his dad. Baekhyun was able to grab a piece of mango and popped it into his mouth.

"Yum yum isn't it?" Baekhyun kissed his son's cheek, who gave a squeal and a bright smile. Jack who woke up from his slumber settled himself beside Taejoon and went back to sleep.

"Shall we watch some TV~" Taeyeon put on a children's program for the baby to immerse himself in. Baekhyun took the opportunity that his son was occupied to talk to his wife.

"Taengoo?" Baekhyun sat on the couch where Taeyeon was sitting.

"Wae?" She turned to look at her husband.

"About a sibling for Taejoon..." Baekhyun trailed off, wanting to see the reaction of his wife before continuing.

"What about it?" Taeyeon turned serious.

"I heard you talking about to Joonie. Do you really want a second child?" Baekhyun asked with caution.

"Why? Do you not want a second child?" Taeyeon looked into Baekhyun's eyes.

"No no no. It's just that, you just had a few overseas schedules and you've been working hard. If we do have a second one, it'll mean you have to take hiatuses again. For more than a year. It'll be hard on you during that 9 months and the after effects are horrible, and you know that." Baekhyun seemingly poured out his emotions as he felt as if he was going to tear up.

*sad BGM plays*

Caption: A heartfelt honest conversation between the couple... Isn't easy when it comes to the part where one has to go through immense pain...

"Hyun, listen. If it's for the better, I'll be willing. Besides, we do know how having a second child will do Joonie good. I'm pretty sure we'll all be ecstatic to have a new member in the family. I'm just thinking maybe not now."

Baekhyun cuddled his wife in his arms as he kissed the top of her head. Taeyeon leaned on his chest, listening to his breathing and heartbeat.

"You know I'm always thankful right?" Baekhyun whispered as he looked down at her.

"I know. And I feel the same way to you." Taeyeon smiled as they watched the ongoing episode of RoboCar Poli.

-----

I'm so sorry for not updating this book in a LONG LONG LONG LOOOOOONG time. But don't worry, i'm not going to abandon this story or whatever.

But i need your help.

I NEED IDEAS!!!!

If you have any, share with me your brilliant content ideas and I'll make sure you get to see you idea put into action in this book :D

Your help and co-operation is wanted.

Thank you for reading this book!! *heartu heartu*