Episode 16 - Fluffy Reunion

Narrator: It's another day with the father and son duo. Shall we see what they're doing?

It was the early morning and neither Baekhyun or Taejoon had gotten up yet. It was a lazy day of course where sleeping in was the best.

Just then, shuffling noises could be heard. Tossing and turning, Taejoon slowly got up from his awkward sleeping position. He looked at his surroundings, his expression was like asking 'where am I' and 'why am I here?'

He wobbly got down from the bed and crawled towards one of the cameras, before starting a staring competition with it. He stared and stared blankly, his head slightly bobbing from side to side.

Taejoon then made his way outside, pulling the door open and out into the living room. He tried standing up and walked a few steps but fell on his butt.

"Are you okay?" The VJ was trying to hold in his laughter and the boy's cute expression.

"Butt...." Taejoon rubbed his backside as he moved towards the VJ's tent. And again, he started a staring contest before sneezing.

"Bless you." The VJ laughed a little.

Narrator: Taejoon seems to like to compete in staring contests! *laughter BGM*

"Taejoon-ah where are you?" Baekhyun's morning voice rang from the bedroom, scaring the boy as he blinked a couple of times. A sleepy Baekhyun yawned as he exited the room and took heavy steps towards his son.

Baekhyun then scooped the boy into his arms and plopped down on the sofa, cuddling.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" Baekhyun asked with his cheek squashed on top on the boy's head. Taejoon nodded in response as he wiggled free from his father's embrace to greet Jack a good morning with a pat on the head.

"I'm going to make some breakfast. You play with Jack okay and be a good boy." Baekhyun trotted off to the kitchen and filled the puppy's food and water bowl before starting on preparing breakfast.

After breakfast...

"Joon-ah, what do you want to do?" Baekhyun looked at his son from the dining table expectantly with his chin resting on his hand. Taejoon pointed to the television. "You want to watch cartoons?" The boy nodded.

"Pororooooo~" Taejoon squealed as he repeatedly sang 'Pororo' as he hit the table to the beat in the head.

"Okay let's go to the living room." Baekhyun carried Taejoon out and placed him on the sofa.

Half the day was gone, with them watching many seasons of Pororo, even during their dinner, until the baby fell asleep in the arms of his father.

"Aigoo... You're tired aren't you?" Baekhyun carefully lifted his precious baby into the room and both of them went to dreamland.

_Interview_

PD-nim: It seems like your day went past pretty quickly, and boringly?

Baekhyun: Oh well... Kind of? But it was one good experience. It was nice to sleep for almost the entire day, since my schedule used to be packed and hardly got any proper rest. This time round my rest included my son.

PD-nim: Do you plan to do this every time your wife is away?

Baekhyun: Can I? I can't right? *laughs*

_End of Interview_

The next morning arrived and the sound of the door clicking open woke Taejoon up. He mumbled incoherent words and when he saw his mother walk into the dark room, he instantly stretched his arms out.

"Baby I missed you so much, even though it was only a day we didn't meet. Aigoo my baby. My cutie pie." Taeyeon smothered the baby boy with kisses all over his face and swing him up and down, making the baby giggle.

"What about me? You were gone for a day." Baekhyun groggy morning voice made Taeyeon chuckle at his childishness.

"Aigoo am I raising two boys or one?" She went to Baekhyun and gave him morning kisses on the lips. Taejoon outstretched his arms for his father to carry him and Baekhyun engulfed his family in a big hug.

"Wifeu, please make breakfast. I'm hungry." Baekhyun pouted, speaking in a baby voice.

"Yah. That's the first thing you ask from me when I come back? Isn't that too much?" It was Taeyeon turn to pout. Baekhyun shook his body, acting like a kid throwing tantrum after not getting his toy at the department store.

"Behave, Taejoon is watching you." The baby who was sitting at one side of the bed turned his head at the sound of his name.

"Hug me then. Just me."

Narrator: Baekhyun-ssi is weirdly being clingy today. Maybe because he missed his wife a lot. *laughs*

"Okay-ie." Taeyeon replied in a child-like voice as she laid in Baekhyun's arms on the bed. Taejoon looked like he was about to burst into tears as he watched the cuddly reunion that didn't include him. He sniffled, catching his parent's attention.

"Come here you sugar bunny." And the three just laid in bed, not wanting to get out.

-----

All fluff kekeke ❤

Who likes Pororo *raises hand*