Episode 14 - Aunts

*Note: This is the same day as the prev. episode.

"Lalala~ lalala~" Baekhyun sang as he walked to his car with Taejoon dressed nicely sitting in a baby carrier.

Narrator: Oh? Someone seems to be in a good mood today! Where could they be heading to?

"Okay now sit down here, and I'll buckle you up." Baekhyun placed Taejoon in the baby car seat. Taejoon squealed and smiled widely, happy to get out of the house.

"Let's go go go!!" Baekhyun got to the driver's seat and drove off, blasting some songs on the way. Taejoon cutely danced along, swaying his body left to right, nodding his head to the rhythm.

Narrator: Taejoon really take after his parents' like for music. *chuckles*

"Okay! We have arrived!!" Baekhyun parked his car and got out, going to the backseat where Taejoon is and swiftly unbuckled, hauling the baby up.

"Let's go!! Today, we're going to surprise mom with our surprise visit. And oh! We're going to meet your uncles again! I think Kai brought his dogs with him today." The father and son duo were so excited.

Narrator: oh!? We've come to the building where the hottest stars are born! SM Entertainment!!

_Interview_

Baekhyun: I wanted to surprise my wife by going to the company and it'll be fun if my son meets her group members. I'm curious how he'll act in front of all those pretty noonas.

_End of Interview_

They took the lift to the level where all the practice rooms are and the moment they stepped out of the lift, loud music could be heard.

"Which one is eomma in?" Baekhyun wandered around with Taejoon, again in his baby carrier, swinging his arms and legs whilst giggling.

*knock knock*

Baekhyun entered the room and WOW the Girls' Generation members are in there practicing.

"AHHHH!" Someone screamed at the sight of Taejoon, startling the poor baby boy. The others started to take notice of the father and son duo and ran towards him, completely forgetting about the song they were dancing to.

"Ahhh!!!! It's the first time I met him! I've only watched him on TV." Yoona held Taejoon's hand as he stared at her.

Taejoon then suddenly bursted into tears at the sudden overwhelming attention he was given.

"Aigoo aigoo. Eomma's here. Hyunnie can you loosen the carrier? I'll carry him." Cooes were heard, because of the nickname Taeyeon used on Baekhyun. This made Taejoon cry even louder, his arms stretching out for his mom.

"It's okay. It's okay. They're your aunts. It's okay eomma's here. Shhh..." Taeyeon rocked Taejoon and successfully pacified him in no time.

"Eomma.... Have you forgotten about us?" Hyoyeon pouted.

"You girls will always be my daughters. But Taejoon is my only boy." Taeyeon eyed the girls playfully.

"Huh? Then what about me!?" Baekhyun was about to whine when she shushed him. "You're my sweetie." Taeyeon nudged him and Baekhyun gave her a peck on the lips

The girls then jumped around, cringing at their sweet moment.

"Joonnie, do you want to play with your aunts?" And Taeyeon introduced him to everyone and Taejoon honestly couldn't look at any of the members in the eye, always shying away and snuggling into his mom's embrace.

"Now you sit down and play with your aunts while I question your dad." Taeyeon set him down and once again all the attention was given to him. He shyly grabbed his foot and gave a toothy smile.

This gave the girls another wave of cuteness attack as they squealed.

"Can I hold you?" Sunny held out her arms, which Taejoon gladly went to. She rocked him as she snuggled her face.

"Peek-a-boo!" Tiffany made a funny face at him, making him smile and jump, making it difficult for Sunny to hold him properly.

"You're really strong. Taejoon-ah, can you stand?" Sunny let him stand on his feet and he wobbled before falling on his bum. The girls laughed.

"This reminds me when we did Hello Baby years ago and Taeyeon unnie was so bad at taking of babies." Seohyun reminisced​.

"I know right but she's the first to have a kid amongst us." Yuri added.

"I'm jealous." Sooyoung sighed.

"Then just get married already!" Sunny laughed.

"Then why not you find a boyfriend first?" Sooyoung widened her eyes, challenging Sunny. Taejoon stared at Sooyoung, wondering why her eyes were so huge.

Narrator: Taejoon-ie sure has lots of love from everyone everywhere! Find out more next episode!