Episode 4- Spread Of Warmth

4 July 2016, 11 am

Narrator: Hello to all viewers! It's a beautiful late morning here at the peaceful Byun's residence, where the top stars live in! Shall we take a look at what their doing?

"Baekhyun-ah! Hurry up! We'll be late if you keep messing your hair and redoing it!" Taeyeon exclaims, with one hand on her tummy and the other supporting her back while standing by the door.

"But my hair isn't listening to me today! Aish..." Baekhyun whined. Jack barked at him.

"Your hair is okay. Just leave it." She sighs and Baekhyun obediently leaves and stood infront of the bathroom. With his hair all messed up. *laughter BGM* Taeyeon just gave him a blank stare.

"What? Why? You told me it was fine!" Baekhyun widened his eyes, stomping his feet a little.

"Aigoo... not in that way.. aigoo... you little puppy!" She stepped forward to help him smooth his hair down with Jack barking and jumping at their feets.

"I'm not a puppy! Jack is!" Baekhyun jumped up and down while whining. Taeyeon smacked him on the arm hard, making him yelp in pain.

"Stop jumping. You know you won't grow any taller anymore. You're making it difficult for me." She scolded/teased.

"It's just that you're short." Baekhyun gave her a sly grin.

"Say that one more time mister, I'll murder you. I know I'm short. You didn't need to say that." Taeyeon scowled and head for the door.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please don't murder me my beautiful Taeyeon!" Baekhyun rubbed his palms together and begged while following her to the door.

"Wear your shoes and we're leaving. Or else we'll be late for the appointment." Taeyeon wore her shoes and squatted down to pet Jack.

"You be a good boy and stay home alright? Don't destroy anything and there's food and water. Eomma and appa will be leaving now." Taeyeon held him up and rubbed her nose on his before placing him down. Afterwards they left.

Narrator: Where would they be? What appointment do they have?

*they arrive at the hospital*

Narrator: Oh? Isn't this the hospital?

*They were filmed waiting*

Many fans were staring at them, taking photos of them and asking for autographs which they politely rejected.

"Byun Tae Yeon-ssi!" A nurse called out. Fans around squealed at the name. (You know why. Byun Taeyeon 😍)

"Let's go." Baekhyun helped Taeyeon up, being super cautious. Fans took even more photos of the normal yet sweet moment.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dr. Lee." The couple greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Byun. Take a seat." Dr. Lee smiled.

"Today we are going to do the ultrasound scan, am I right?" She asked as she looked through the documents.

"Ne..." Taeyeon trailed off.

_interview_

PD-nim: Were you excited?

Taeyeon: Yes I was. But at the same time I was nervous. Because the ultrasound scan tells us the baby's condition and I was actually afraid something might happen.

*ohhhh BGM*

_end of interview_

The doctor led them to the machine and Taeyeon slowly laid on the bed. The procedure started and soon they were able to see the baby on the screen as Dr. Lee slid the transducer around Taeyeon's belly.

Dr. Lee then explained to them that the baby was healthy and nothing would go wrong. She pointed out the limbs.

"He's probably going to be a soccer player in the future." Baekhyun pointed at Tae Joon's leg kicking Taeyeon in excitement.

Tae Joon: *kick kick kick*

Taeyeon: *ow ow ow*

Baekhyun: *in awe*

(Im sorry about that)

Dr. Lee printed out the ultrasound scan picture of Tae Joon, handing it to them. Taeyeon ran a finger across the picture.

"Tae Joon-ah. Just two weeks more and we'll see you!" Baekhyun patted Taeyeon's belly.

"Because you are due in about two to three weeks earlier, I suggest you don't be involved in any intercourse. Even after birth until you fully recover." Dr. Lee told them.

The couple just looked at each other and blushed hard. "W-what are you talking about? Ahyeee.." Taeyeon covered her face in embarassment.

*shy shy shy*

Baekhyun looked away quickly in embarassment, unable to say a word.

"Dr. Lee, I want it to be a natural birth. Can you help me?"

"I will Taeyeon. Just be mentally prepared Taeyeon. Many things can happen in labour. I suggest that you seek advice from someone who has given birth before. At least that might ease your nervousness." She rubbed Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon nodded.

"Thank you Dr. Lee!" Baekhyun bowed before leading Taeyeon out of the room. A small crowd of fans were actually waiting for them outside, taking more pictures.

"Baekyeon fighting! Baekhyun fighting! Taeyeon fighting! Tae Joon saranghaeyo!" They chorused.

"Annyeong! Don't crowd around here too much or you'll cause inconvenience, okay?" Baekhyun gave his eye smile as he waved them goodbye.

"Ne!!!" They chorused.

Narrator: Wahh.. fans really listen to Baekhyun-ssi hahaha. With that, we have come to the end of episode 4 with Baekhyun and Taeyeon!

Narrator: Next week, the hottest couple in the country will be having surprise visitors! Stay tuned!

-----

Hahaha.. a spoiler up there(?)

It's been quite some time since i updated this book and there were quite a few comments. Thank you all so much dear readers and baekyeon shippers!

Read. Comment. Vote. Share :D