Episode 8 - Emergency

(I decided that in this chapter Tae Joon will be 4 months old. Since many of you wants to see how Baekhyun and Taeyeon take care of him hahaha)

"Don't cry please.. Don't cry or you'll wake eomma up.. Ssshhh..." Baekhyun rocked Tae Joon in his arms, trying to hush him in the dark in the middle of the night. But no matter what Baekhyun did, Tae Joon didn't stop crying.

"Please stop crying.. Good boy... Do you need a change of diapers? Is that why you've crying?" Baekhyun placed Tae Joon on the bed and started to change the diapers until Baekhyun noticed rashes on Tae Joon's bottom.

"Omona! Omg.. What happened? Why are there rashes?" Baekhyun didn't know what to do so he ended up waking Taeyeon up even though he didn't want to.

"Taeyeon-ah, there are rashes on Tae Joon's bottom, I think we should bring him to the hospital." Baekhyun informed Taeyeon.

"Okay I'll go change!" Taeyeon rushed to the bathroom with a new set of clothes. Afterwards they went to the hospital.

Narrator: Will Tae Joon be okay?

.
.
.

"It's a minor rash so he'll be fine. It's probably caused by the diaper. Tae Joon will need to stay overnight for observation." Dr. Zhang informed them as the couple let out a sigh of relief.

"Aigoo..." Was all Taeyeon could say.

"Yeobo, I think you should go home and rest. Tomorrow you have a schedule." Baekhyun hugged Taeyeon as they sat beside Tae Joon.

"Don't you have schedule?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun.

"I do. I have one at 12 noon so I'll probably bring Tae Joon along." Baekhyun rested his head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Wait tomorrow is the filming for your drama right? Are you sure about bringing him to the filming site? Does the director even allow?" Taeyeon narrowed her eyes for she is worried about Tae Joon.

"Don't worry too much about it. Just go home and get some rest. I'll stay overnight to watch Tae Joon." Baekhyun kissed her forehead.

"Okay then... Goodnight my big baby." Taeyeon got up and pinched Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Oww.. It hurts.." Baekhyun pouted.

"Aigoo... How can my husband be so cute..?!" Taeyeon squished his face.

"Because I'm Kim Tae Yeon's husband."

"Eh?" Taeyeon slapped his shoulder.

"Stop hurting me noona!" Baekhyun softly shouted.

"Call me noona again and you'll get it from me." Taeyeon warned.

"I-I'm sorry my wife. Now go home. Rest." Baekhyun escorted Taeyeon by the shoulders.

"Night." Baekhyun gave Taeyeon a peck on the lips.

"Night to you two." Taeyeon giggled.

_interview_

PD-nim: Were you worried to leave Tae Joon in the care of your husband?

Taeyeon: I was quite worried but Baekhyun is actually quite good at taking care of kids. In the future he would have to take care of Tae Joon without me for 48 hours anyways. Isn't the whole purpose of this show? *laughs*

_end of interview_

The next morning...

"Aigoo... Tae Joon-ah.. Appa's gonna bring you to my work place so you have to behave yourself okay?"