Episode 17 - Japan

"Taejoon-ah! Eomma's leaving! Enjoy your trip with your father, okay?" Taeyeon had to go back to the company to prepare for her Christmas Concert. Baekhyun had to go to Japan for the Elyxion concert, so they decided that Taejoon would follow his dad, marking Taejoon's first flight.

Taejoon whined when he realised he had to be separated from his mother. Over the days and weeks he had become like a mama boy, sticking by her side ever since the one day they were not together.

"You'll be taking the plane with appa and the uncles. I bet you'll enjoy so much that I'll be forgotten." Taeyeon cuddled her son before leaving him in Baekhyun's arms.

"Be safe, alright? Do well for your performance." Taeyeon kissed Baekhyun. "You take care too." Baekhyun hugged her before giving her a peck on the lips. "I'll get going then. Bye bye!" Taeyeon put on her shoes and left the house, the door closing shut.

"Shall we start preparing?" Baekhyun skipped as they entered the room. Taejoon sleepily yawned as he was bounced up and down.

The airport was filled with fans and reporters waiting for EXO's entrance, and the little boy in Baekhyun's arms, sound asleep. Shutters from the cameras sounded as they walked into the airport. The check-in procedures were done and then entered the departure area.

"Hyung, can you carry him for awhile? I need to use the washroom." Baekhyun turned to Xiumin as he carefully placed the sleeping boy in the latter's arms, running off to the gent's. The moment he didn't feel his father's embrace, Taejoon cried loudly. "Omo omo what am I supposed to do?" Xiumin frantically rocked the child but he didn't stop wailing.

Kai came to his rescue as he took the boy and bounced up and down, calming the crying baby boy.

"As expected, fathers are different." Xiumin sighed.

"Jealous?" Kai smirked as he continued patting the boy's back while Xiumin rolled his eyes. Baekhyun soon came running back and Taejoon immediately outstretched his arms towards his father.

"Aigoo, you really can't leave me can you?" Baekhyun cradled his son his arms as he bounced up and down, just like what Kai did.

"Come on guys we have to get on our flight." Suho lead the way and when they got to their seats in the spacious first class seats, Taejoon couldn't contain his excitement. If you'd compare him and the chair, he only took up 1/4 of the seat.

Narrator: Aigoo, he's such a cutie.

"We're going to fly up!" Baekhyun turned on a kids program on the in-flight device. Taejoon ignored his dad as he was so immersed.

"You're learning how to ignore your dad, huh?" Baekhyun sighed as he settled himself into the seat, taking the chance to take a nap until arrival.

Surprisingly, he could and when they landed, Taejoon was the one sleeping for he watched the screen for that hour.

As they passed through immigration and baggage collection, fans had screamed in excitement at the unexpected guest.

"Taejoon!"

"Taejoon-ah!"

The fangirls screamed his name and woke him up. Startled from the sudden gain of attention in his sleepiness, he wailed loudly and Baekhyun hadn't managed to get through to the van prepared outside.

"EXO-Ls would you mind clearing a path for us? Thank you!" Chanyeol shouted. The crowd began to separate and a wide path was made, and the members and staff moved quickly.

Taejoon continued to cry loudly in his father's shoulders. "It's okay, they love you that's why. Shhhh don't cry okay? Everything's fine." Baekhyun sat at the window seat so Taejoon could see the outside.

"I thought you liked the noonas back in Korea?" Taejoon shook his head. Baekhyun just laughed at his boy. "Okay let's go for lunch."

-----

Thank you for all the comments, mostly asking me to update so here's one! Happy New Year's Eve!