Chapter 21 - Friends

Serious question: do you guys want a Kaistal edition?

-----

The kids were brought down to the nearby playground where many other kids older than them were.

Not minding, the toddlers went to play by themselves. "Play safe! Don't run too fast!" Taeyeon shouted to them when they had the adrenaline, climbing here and there, forgetting about their surroundings.

(I forgot to tell you all Taejoon's two years old now)

After 30 minutes of playing, they were eventually tired of going up and down and announced that they were hungry so they went back home.

Taeyeon fed everyone and they were starting to feel drowsy, even Taejoon was half asleep whilst chewing.

"Nap time?" Taeyeon yawned and the three babies sat on the sofa, staring blankly and tiredly.

Taejoon was the first to outstretch his arms and ask for Taeyeon to carry him. Taeyeon complied and snuggled her boy, bringing him to the room. When she heard him snore softly, she settled him down on his bed.

Going back outside, Soo In was nodding her head as she fell asleep. Taeyeon held in her giggles as she carefully picked her so as to not wake the little girl up. She went to the room and put her down beside Taejoon since the bed was huge enough.

The youngest boy was placed in Taejoon's old crib where he also slept silently. Exhausted, Taeyeon laid on her shared bed and fell into deep slumber.

Time flew past as they all went to dreamland. When Taeyeon heard a cry, she woke up and looked at the clock, it was already 4pm.

She walked to Taejoon's room and picked the baby up. "Aigoo you wet your diaper!" Taeyeon wrinkled her nose and took a diaper from the bag, changing his diaper swiftly.

"All clean! Doesn't it feel refreshing?" Taeyeon carried Jaebin out and sat him on the sofa where he stared blankly with huge eyes, still half awake. Soo In then came out of the room, rubbing her eyes with messy hair.

Taeyeon giggled and gave the little girl a hug. "You're such an adorable girl. Have a seat, are you hungry?" Taeyeon slightly pinched her cheeks as she nodded. "Cookies and milk?" She asked again. Soo In's eyes sparkled.

Just as Taeyeon brought out their snacks, Taejoon woke up and was whining for his mother. He had his blankie with him, his hair sticking out in all directions as he walked to where his mother is.

"My baby boy, have you slept well?" Taejoon just snuggled in his mother's neck, finding comfort with her scent.

"How about some cookies and milk? Don't want to give you kiddos too much, since dinner time is in two hour's time." Taeyeon handed him a cookie which he sleepily ate, crumbs falling everywhere. Jack woke up from his slumber as well and laid beside Soo In.

No doubt did Jack like Soo In. She would always pat him, unlike Taejoon who mostly ignores him for the toys.

An hour later, Krystal came back for Soo In and Jaebin. "Thanks unnie. I'll see you soon." Krystal hugged Taeyeon. "No problem, take care of yourself." Taeyeon hugged back. Soon Krystal made her way out, leaving the mother and son duo alone.

"Do you want a sibling?" Taeyeon asked, in which Taejoon just gave a weird stare like as he doesn't understand. "You know Soo In has a sibling, Jaebin. Do you want a sister or brother?"

Taejoon nodded his head before he went back to playing with his toys. Taeyeon just smiled at her son, wondering how it would be if there was another little one running around the house.

_Interview_

PD-nim: Would you want to have a second child, or are you and Baekhyun-ssi considering?

Taeyeon: We didn't actually talk about it but we do think about it sometimes, I guess. It'll be nice to have a second one, but Taejoon's a handful, since he takes after his father's playfulness, and it'll be hard so maybe we'll wait until he's older and has more discipline.

_End of interview_

-----

Would you want to see a mini Taeyeon or another mini Baekhyun? Comment ⬇

Mini Taeyeon

VS

Mini Baekhyun