Chapter 23 - A Year Later

A Year Later...

"EXO has made big news again as they achieve incredible awards not just in Korea, but also internationally, making them the top artistes in the world alongside also our worldwide star BTS." A news reporter reported.

Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa watching the news while Taejoon sat on the floor, playing with his toys.

Narrator: Wahh they recently moved to a new place!

Their house is currently in a place quiet and kind of isolated. Many fans have flocked to where they were previously living in, therefore the decision to move. Their house is now a landed property in a luxurious estate with other houses. The best catch, there's a guard at the entrance.

Their private lives were quieter. Less dealings with fans who followed them everywhere each time they left the house back then.

"Appa." Taejoon said.

"Mhm?" Baekhyun replied.

Taejoon then pointed to the television, which was showing EXO's performance.

"Aigoo you can recognise me?" Baekhyun cooed at him. He then carried and sat him on his lap.

Just then, his phone rang. He reached for it and answered it.

"Who is this?"

"This is Seoul Hospital. Are you Ms Kim/Mrs Byun Tae Yeon's guardian?"

"Yes. Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun instantly felt worried.

"She has fainted. If you can, please do come soon."

"Okay, thank you." Baekhyun hung up and immediately went into the room with Taejoon to change.

When he came out, he explained the situation to the cameraman. The cameraman nodded and went to notify the other staff.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm looking for Kim Tae Yeon. Could you tell me the room she's in?"

"She's in the VIP room at the Obstetrics department. Her room number..." The nurse looked at the screen. "1205"

"Thank you." He hurriedly walked towards the building with Taejoon in his arms who doesn't understand the situation.

When they got into the room, Baekhyun hurried to her side.

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing he asked.

"Yea...." Taeyeon, who had been awake and staring the ceiling, replied weakly.

"What happened? Why did you faint? Is work too exhausting for you?" He asked so many questions it was getting irritating to Taeyeon.

"One question at a time please." Taeyeon frowned.

"Okay. Why did you faint?"

"They said it was over-exhaustion."

"It isn't your first time with such packed schedule." Baekhyun scratched his head.

"Hon, bodies don't work continuously." She rolled her eyes.

Taejoon was looking at his mother, from head to toe, and when his eyes caught the IV drip needle in his mom's wrist he started to whine.

"It's okay, eomma is okay. Come here my boy." Taeyeon carried him onto her bed beside her.

"Hyun, do you really have no idea? I thought the word obstetrics would give you a clue." Taeyeon spoke as she watched her son play with her fingers.

"Huh..." He was absolutely clueless.

She wanted to smack him right there and then but decided to go against it in fear that Taejoon would learn.

"Think hard."

"I can't."

She threw him a pointed look.

"I've got something growing inside me."

"Baby." Taejoon blabbered, shocking Taeyeon, and confusing his dad.

Then Baekhyun realised.

"REALLY?!" He was squealing in excitement. He started jumping up and down. "Oh my god."

"How far?" He couldn't finish his sentence as he couldn't stop jumping.

"7 weeks."

"Thank you." Baekhyun gave her a long hug.

"It means you'll have two kiddos to take care on this show in the future."

"I don't mind." He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Taejoon whined, wanting a kiss.

"Kiss kiss!" He huffed.

And the two gave him a kiss each on one cheek, the toddler squealing in excitement.

Narrator: A new baby is on the way! Congrats to the family!

-----

So!

I finally updated.

Like YES.

There were suggestions to have a new child in the family and TADA

Gender will be revealed (y'all voted rmb?)

Stay tuned! Though i might not update in 18374282 days cos prelims are otw to see my grades drop.

Thanks for reading and supporting!

Remember! Any suggestions, do comment/DM me about it!

Shoutout to @jayzula and @jung_asha for bringing up the idea for this chapter!

The Return Of Superman (Baekyeon Edition)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara