Episode 12 - First Day

Author's note: In this chapter, Taejoon will be 11 months old~ he's able to walk a few steps ~~

---

Narrator: Good morning! Shall we visit the Byun family? Go go go~!

---

"Baekhyun-ah! Taejoon-ah! Eomma's leaving!" Taeyeon hollered. Taejoon sleepily dragged his bum across the floor and reached out for his mom, about to cry.

"Aigoo, my baby~~ eomma's going to work. See you two days later!" Taeyeon carried Taejoon and stroked his head, pacifying him. Taejoon grabbed her hair, not wanting to let go. "Ah! Taejoon-ah! My hair! Please let go!" Then Taeyeon shouted for Baekhyun's help.

"Waee~~~ aigoo... Come to appa." Baekhyun stretched out his arms and Taejoon reluctantly let go of Taeyeon's hair and snuggled into Baekhyun's arms.

"You love mommy lots don't you? Now be a good boy and listen to your dad, okay?" Taeyeon gave Taejoon a peck on his forehead and of course, a peck on the lips for Baekhyun.

"Bye bye! Take care of yourself!" Baekhyun took hold of Taejoon's arm and waved goodbye to Taeyeon.

"Aigoo..." She sighed before going into the lift.

"Mom left. Let's go back to sleep." Baekhyun trudged into the room with a now sleepy baby boy in his arms. "You sleep as much as me, don't you?" Baekhyun pinched his chubby cheeks.

_Interview_

PD-nim: Aren't you worried that you're leaving your husband and child together for 48 hours? For real this time.

Taeyeon: I'm sure he'll do a good job. Though I'm feeling a little edgy right now *laughs*

PD-nim: you're suddenly going back to work, why is that so?

Taeyeon: Being a little far from my members made me feel sort of homesick and it'll be good to stay with them for a while, and we're also preparing our album. I won't go into details otherwise Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim will kill me. *laughs*

_End of Interview_

"Taejoon-ah, shall we have our breakfast or do you want lunch?" Baekhyun dragged his feet on the way to the kitchen.

"Eoh" was the only response from Taejoon who was sitting down at a corner of the living room, surrounded by his toys.

"Lunch?" Baekhyun peeked out of the kitchen to find his son nodding continuously.

"Okay then. It's so weird to only be talking to myself." Baekhyun opened the fridge, only to find hardly anything left. "Oh god and we have to go grocery shopping." He walked out and skipped towards Taejoon.

"Okay boy, let's go get changed. We're going out." Almost immediately, Taejoon started crawling into the room where Baekhyun closed the door after they were both inside.

After minutes of struggling...

"Okay we are done and ready to go!" Taejoon excitedly bounced up and down on the bed. "Aigoo, let's wear your shoes." After wearing their shoes, Baekhyun took the small backpack they always prepared when they go out and finally left the house.

On the way...

"Kyaaaa!!!! Baekhyun!!! Taejoon!!!" Many girls gathered around the father and son and took many pictures. Instead of shying away, Taejoon smiled widely and squirmed in happiness in his dad's arms. "Why are you such a playboy, Taejoon-ah." Baekhyun struggled to hold the boy. Taejoon just continued to wave, sending love arrows to the 'noonas'

Narrator: Omona, Taejoon is such a cute player *laughs*

At the grocery store....

"What should we buy? Cheese? Banana milk? Tteokbokki? Beef? Yogurt?" Baekhyun aimlessly pushed the cart around with Taejoon happily sitting in the child's seat.

"Strawberry yogurt?" Baekhyun looked at the boy who then pointed at the yogurt and nodded his head. "Okay!" He took those pack of six yogurt (not yogurt drink) and placed it into the cart.

"Hmm... Fruits?" And Taejoon nodded at everything his dad asked him.

"Beef?" And he nodded again.

"Broccoli? Carrots?" And again he nodded.

"Okay let's go and pay for it."

After paying for it, Baekhyun called his manager to drive him back to his house because thanks to Taejoon he bought too much.

"Okay we are back now you stay here I'll go and cook something for us alright?" Baekhyun set down Taejoon in his play area before guiding his manager to the kitchen.

"Thanks hyung." Baekhyun thanked manager-nim. He took out a few ingredients and started cooking, occasionally looking out for Taejoon.

"OkaY Taejoon-ie! Food's ready!" Taejoon jumped because of his father's sudden loud voice, but at the mention of food, he started drooling. Taejoon slowly stood up and took a few steps towards his dad but fell on his bum after losing his balance.

Baekhyun couldn't but laugh at his adorable son. "C'mon let's eat. Appa cooked yummy food."

Narrator: How would the rest of their day go? Stay tune for the next episode!