Chapter 25 - Who?

Narrator: It's the next day with the Byuns! Good morning~

*rustle rustle rustle*

*cameraman zooms in on Taejoon*

Taejoon was rolling around, his eyes shut close as he tries to find a spot that was cooling. He scratched his neck and lifted his shirt up, whining at the heat.

"Why? Is it hot? The air conditioner is turned on." Baekhyun turned to face him. "Sleep some more." He patted Taejoon's back.

"Noo~~~" Taejoon whined further, close to removing his shirt completely.

Baekhyun rolled around to find the clock on the bedside table. He squints at it before groaning.

"8 a.m. Joonie, you little rascal." Baekhyun sat up, messing his hair and yawned, mouth opened wide like a lion roaring.

"Appa~~~" Taejoon scoots closer to his dad before getting on all fours. His hair was equally disheveled as his dad's. He stood up before flopping back down. He continued doing so as he found it fun and amusing.

Before he could flop down again for the nth time Baekhyun grabbed hold of him and brought him into his lap, attacking the baby with tickles. Giggles and screams filled the room.

"Stop! Stop!" Taejoon wiggled around, pleading his dad to stop with his kicks.

"No I'm not going to stop~ you woke me up so early in the morning~" Baekhyun spoke with a childish voice as he blew raspberries on Taejoon's belly.

"AHAHAHA~" Taejoon rolled over and quickly slid down from the bed and ran to the door. He tried reaching for the door knob but it was too high.

"Appa~" He pouted as he pointed at the door knob. He desperately tried to jump and reach but it was a futile attempt. He was still too short. 

Baekhyun let out a hearty laugh at his son, especially at his cute butt that kept shaking when he jumps or stomps in frustration.

"Okay buddy." He got off the bed and opened the door, letting the baby free. He ran to his play area, Jack trotting over to his side. Jack sat there watching him intently, protecting him.

"Good boy Jack. Come, I'll give you your food." Jack's ears perked up and he ran towards the kitchen where his food and water bowl is.

He sat patiently waiting as his tail wagged side to side. When he sees Baekhyun was almost done he stood up, his tail wagging even harder.

"Go." Jack lunged at the food bowl and literally wolfed down the dog food. Baekhyun then snuck a few pieces of meat, giving Jack a treat.

He then proceeded to make breakfast for himself and Taejoon. He made simple toasts and spread some jam before setting them on the table. He went to get Taejoon, hoisting him up and into his high chair.

"Yum yum." Taejoon smacked his lips before grabbing one of the small toast pieces his dad had cut for him. He shoved it into his mouth, smiling at the sweet taste.

"Yum yum?" Baekhyun took a bite of his toast. "Mhmmm." Taejoon made a sound of satisfactory. The baby chewed and chewed, dancing happily in his seat.

"Are you that happy?" Baekhyun can't help but smile at his son's antics.

After breakfast, the two of them decided to watch some cartoons. Thet were watching Anpanman and Baekhyun was super immersed.

Narrator: Even Baekhyun-ssi likes cartoons *laughs*

It was as if they were sucked into a black hole of a rosy-cheeked hero that they completely ignored the knocks on the door.

It was only until a series of angry ringing of the doorbell did Baekhyun's eyes leave the screen and make a run for the door.

"Who is it?" He looked through the small screen at the side of the entrance.