Episode 11 - Taking A Walk Pt.2

"Wahhh it's good to be out. So freely, no masks, no caps." Baekhyun had Taejoon in his arms while Taeyeon walked beside him, feeling the cool breeze.

"I know right. Let's get something to eat. I'm suddenly hungry. I haven't eaten a proper meal because of busy schedule." Taeyeon could only think about eating at the moment.

"Your appetite grew ever since you had Taejoon." Baekhyun blurted, earning himself a jab in the ribs.

"Ow ow ow okay okay I'm sorry" Baekhyun jumped. "I'm just hungry. Taejoon-ah, you're hungry too right?" Taeyeon reached her hands out for him but Taejoon rejected but giggling and squirming in his dad's arms, turning away from her.

"Yah, Byun Taejoon. How can you be like this? This isn't fair. Next time eomma won't be taking care of you. Appa will. So you have to spend more time with me." Taeyeon pouted. It made Baekhyun's heart melt and couldn't resist giving her a peck on her pouted lips.

"Such a cutieeee~" He cooed. Taejoon leaned forward to his mom and gave her a peck too. "Taejoon! You can't kiss her! She's mine!!" Baekhyun bounced the baby in his arms, making him laugh.

"Aaahhhh!!!! Ottokhae!!! Cuteee!!!" Fangirls who noticed the family of three walking in the streets without hiding themselves squealed upon seeing Taejoon.

"They seem more like Taejoon's fans instead of yours." Taeyeon joked as they took pictures of Taejoon who gladly smiled.

"He isn't camera shy. Look at him, all smiles because of the noonas." Baekhyun played along.

"I'm really a fan and I enjoyed watching the episodes! Taejoon was really adorable!" One girl held Taejoon's hand and slightly pinched his cheek.

"Bye Taejoonie!" The girls waved goodbye and walked away, clearly estatic that they could meet the most popular celebrity couple.

"Oh! Let's go to the spicy rice cake shop there. It looks yummy..." Taeyeon hastened her pace and reached the shop much earlier than the father and son.

"Wahh.... Your mom must be REALLY hungry." Baekhyun laughed as he jogged towards the shop and Taeyeon, making Taejoon squeal loudly.

"Was it fun? Appa is tired. Aigoo..." He sat down and placed Taejoon on his laps, bouncing up and down.

"I've ordered one large serving of tteokbokki for us to share. Do you have any snacks for Taejoon in the bag?" Taeyeon sat down and rummaged through the bag. "There it is! A biscuit snack for Taejoonie." She opened one packet and handed the biscuit to the boy who eagerly took into his small hands before chewing on it happily.
.
.
.
.
"Aigoo!! I'm full!!" Taeyeon patted her stomach. "Taejoon-ah! Should we go to the playground?" Taeyeon stretched her hands and the baby obliged.

"My arms are free!!" Baekhyun let out a tired sigh but when he realises he has to carry the bag, he momentarily froze before slumping his shoulders.

Narrator: hahaha he's such a dramatic person

*laughter BGM*

"Playground! Playground! Shall we go on the slide?" Taeyeon looked like the kid instead as she went up the stairs and down the slide with Taejoon.

"Is it fun?" Baekhyun asked as he snaps some photos of them. "Yeobo, try and get him to walk a few steps!" Baekhyun urged. Taeyeon then got off the slide and made Taejoon stand, holding his hands while guiding him. "Good job! You're doing well!" Baekhyun commented as he took a video. "I'm burning this video into a CD for next time." Baekhyun looked up and noticed many people had gathered to catch a glimpse of his family. He smiled in pride.

_Interview_ (Baekhyun)

PD-nim: how was your day?

Baekhyun: It was really fun to be out without having to hide myself behind those caps and masks and being out with my family was really a good memory.

_End of interview_

_Interview_ (Taeyeon)

PD-nim: how was your day today?

Taeyeon: It was a really memorable day and it was fun as well. I got to learn more about being a mother that going out and bonding with my family is important. I have honestly forgotten about my idol identity and felt more like an ordinary mother.

_End of interview_