Episode 18 - Concert

It was a new experience for Taejoon as he stared at the spread of food on the table, different kinds of Japanese delicacies making him drool.

"Are you so hungry?" Chen laughed as he sat on the direct opposite. Taejoon smiled as he clapped his hands and blabbered "Mamam".

(A/n: if you don't now what it means it's like a word we say to babies when referring to food/eating)

"Okay you'll have to wait. I wonder where you get this huge appetite from." Baekhyun took a handkerchief to wipe Taejoon's mouth.

"He's still young he needs to eat to grow. Am I right?" Suho cooed at Taejoon. The baby squealed in delight. "See he agrees."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and started cutting up food into smaller pieces so Taejoon can feed himself. The boy ate messily and majority of the food he fed himself didn't go into his mouth, but into the bib. Deciding that he's had enough, he used his hands and dug into the bib and put the food into his mouth, smiling happily at the yummy taste.

"Is it good?" Baekhyun asked before slurping up a mouthful of ramen. "Mhm." He answered with his eyebrows raised up, smiling in satisfaction.

"Eat slowly, no one's stealing your food." Baekhyun patted his son's back as he coughed a little, sputtering some noodles out.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taejoon-ah! How does appa look?" Baekhyun looked at Taejoon through the mirror. The boy was staring intensely at his father, watching his father change his looks with the magic of makeup.

"Baekhyun-ssi, does Taejoon play with Taeyeon-ssi's makeup at home?" Baekhyun shook his head. Taejoon was disinterested in these kind of things despite seeing his mom put it on everyday.

"Eeooooo." Taejoon blabbered as he was sitting on Sehun's lap, playing with his hands and looking around. He was surrounded by the other members who were done with their outfit.

"Taejoon-ah, which uncle looks the best today?" Chen asked, hoping it'll be him. "Mhmmmmm." Taejoon pursed his lips and blew raspberries, eyeing the uncles one by one. "Eung!" He pointed at Xiumin, giggling to himself. Xiumin felt so proud at that moment.

"EXO! Please go backstage! We're beginning in 10!" A staff came in and left quickly. Baekhyun said a quick goodbye to Taejoon before running off with the others for standby. Taejoon was brought out by one of their staff and they stood at a spot where they could see the members performing.

The fangirls around them started to give their attention to the baby boy for they recognised who he was. Taejoon stared with eyes as wide as D.O's at the stage where his father executed his dance moves and projected his power voice.

During the ment and introduction, it was Baekhyun's turn and he announced to everyone in the fully filled stadium, that his son is here. A camera zoomed in on Taejoon. Screams of excitement echoed throughout the enclosed space and Taejoon, unaware of anything, was still smiling at his father's voice.

The concert went on and ended smoothly. Taejoon was brought back to the waiting room where he reunited with his perspiring father. Baekhyun held the sleepy boy in his arms as they packed up to go back to the hotel. Taejoon sucked his thumb and soon drifted to sleep, making Baekhyun chuckle at how cute his son resembled him.

-----

Another update! Wrote this while fighting the urge to fall asleep. It's midnight here so goodnight to all ❤💤