Episode 6- The Arrival

18 July 2016, 1 am

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Taeyeon yelled continuously.

Narrator: Oh? What is that sound?

"Aaahhh!!! YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN GET UP! AAHHH!!!"

"Wae wae wae?" Baekhyun groggily got up, eyes half closed.

"I-it h-hurts. I think my water broke. I think he's coming out. Aaahhh it hurts a lot!!" Taeyeon cried.

"OMG." Baekhyun exclaimed before getting changed. He carried Taeyeon bridal style, and hurriedly left the house.

*in the car*

"Okay take deep breaths. Breathe in. Breathe out." Baekhyun instructed.

Taeyeon did as she was told and was trying hard to not scream and tried to hold the pain. But it was slowly getting unbearable. It was her first time feeling so much pain in her life.

"Just keep breathing in and out deeply, like how the teacher instructed.

_interview_

PD-nim: how were you feeling when your wife was in labour.

Baekhyun: I was really scared. Scared if something would go wrong. We consulted a teacher who specialises in the pregnancy field. And she taught us quite a few things for during labour.

_end of interview_

*at the hospital*

Taeyeon was being wheeled in to the hospital to the labour section.

"Sorry sir you have to stay outside for now." The doctor stopped him before he could go in.

Baekhyun tiredly took a seat as he rubbed his palms on his face, feeling worried. He wants to be in there with Taeyeon.

"Sir, you may change to the hospital outfit if you want to enter later on for hygiene purposes." A nurse shyly passed it him.

(You know that blue colour thing you wear to enter a room then you need to wear the hair net thing. Ok nevermind if you dont understand.)

"Thank you." He received it with a small smile.

Then he heard a scream from the room Taeyeon was in. He got up instantly. He sighed when he remembered that he couldn't enter the room unless the doctor allows him to do so. He was trying not to show his panicky side.

He heard a few more shouts and screams from Taeyeon until he heard his name coming from Taeyeon.

"You bastard Byun Baek Hyun! If it wasn't your fault I wouldn't *screams* be in this much *screams* painnnn!!!!" She screamed from inside the labour room.

To this, Baekhyun for some reason, started to giggle. The situation outside the room became so awkward. The cameramen were all stifling their laughter as Taeyeon yelled some more profanities to Baekhyun as she cried in pain.

Suddenly a nurse exits the labour room. The situation became tense. No more yells could be heard from inside.

"Sir. You need to get changed now. Your wife needs encouragement. It seems like she suddenly gave up on pushing." The nurse reports before running back in.

Baekhyun was alerted. He hurried changed before rushing in with a cameraman.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Baekhyun grabbed her hand.

"Oh? It's Baekhyun." She smiled weakly, her eyes drooping.

"Don't close your eyes. You have to do this." Baekhyun urged.

"I can't..." And then Taeyeon's heartbeat "stopped". A baby's cry could be heard.

"Taeyeon! Wake up!" Baekhyun started crying.

Then something came up in his mind.

I thought she was having a hard time? I thought she gave up pushing? How come a baby's constant cries could be heard? He thought.

"Is this a hidden camera?" He bluntly comments.

And the staff, even Taeyeon started laughing and clapping. The doctor who assisted the labour handed the baby to him.

"H-how... What???!!" Baekhyun was lost for words as he held the crying baby who calmed down in his father's arms.

"It was all Taeyeon-ssi's plan. To surprise you. She apparently did a good job while giving birth to your son." The doctor removed his mask.

"Mr Zhang? No wonder.. Omg..." Baekhyun looked at his son trying to hide his embarassment.

"It's Dr. Zhang here, mister. Outside you can call me Mr Zhang but not in here." Dr. Zhang playfully joked. Everyone laughed.

He noticed that Tae Joon was almost like an exact photocopy of himself, looking like Taeyeon only a bit.

"Hello Tae Joon-ah, it's appa. It's nice to see you!" He bounced up and down, cooing at Tae Joon who snuggled closer to Baekhyun before yawning like a lion, like Baekhyun.

"Aww.. He's such a cutie!!!" Baekhyun smiled proudly. He couldn't contain his happiness and excitement.

"I'm exhausted.." Taeyeon's eyes were now shut as she mumbled.

"Thank you Taeyeon.. For giving birth to our son." Baekhyun pecked her forehead and she smiled before completely falling asleep. The nurses and assistances were filming the sweet moment.

"I'll take Tae Joon to the nursery. Taeyeon-ssi will be transferred to a VIP room on the highest floor so as to not let any fans or unauthorised people disturb her rest." Dr. Zhang took Tae Joon and handed him carefully to a nurse who placed the newborn in a cozy crib before wheeling the baby out.

"Thank you so much Dr. Zhang!" Baekhyun bowed 90°.

Dr. Zhang patted his back.

"Be a good husband and father." He smiled warmly before exiting the room.

Baekhyun left the room shortly after Dr. Zhang left. Outside, he met the other 11 members.

"Hyung hyung hyung! How is noona?" Sehun bugged Baekhyun.

"She's fine. I was even tricked in there..." Baekhyun recalled the happenings and was embarassed.

"Glad to hear that noona is okay. My dad was really happy to assist with the labour though." Lay showed his dimple smile.

"Okok off you all go now! You guys can come later to see Tae Joon. It's early in the morning." Baekhyun realised it was 5 am in the morning.

"Yes sir!" They saluted before marching off like some uniform group, earning stares from the public.

My group members are so funny.

_interview_

PD-nim: how did you feel when all 11 members were there to support?

Baekhyun: it was really nice. To see all of them again.

PD-nim: who do you think would make the best uncle?

Baekhyun: definitely not chen, he's a troll. Not sehun, he's a baby. Not chanyeol, too clumsy. Maybe Xiumin hyung? Yea..

_end of interview_

Baekhyun entered the room the nurse guided him to to find Taeyeon sleeping peacefully.

He smiled. Feeling like he achieved something big.

Narrator: well, he did accomplish something big! Congratulations to the couple!

-----

Sorry if i made this chapter a bit like a fanfic because i really dont know how to write this chapt in the previous format. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Read. Comment. Vote. Share :D